User Tag List

First 17252627282937 Last

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Plus I didn't have an exclamation mark at the end of that sentence you quoted above.
    Well we all know how INTJ's like to fix and enhance things....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    What method do you use to tell the 'actual INTJs' from the mistyped, unrealized ones?
    Wuh woh.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    What method do you use to tell the 'actual INTJs' from the mistyped, unrealized ones?
    Observation of blurred/confused idea descriptives coupled with activity levels coupled with behavioural consideration of stress triggers.

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    Well we all know how INTJ's like to fix and enhance things....
    Si si Señor!

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

if you where a emo kid would you rather cry and cut yourself sitting in a auditorium or sitting in a chair on the dancefloor of some club?

MBTI
    FREE

It doesn't seem like you're capable of seeing anything I can't, and yet my experience on this forum has been pleasant enough. You mentioned INTJs being able to see the future and yet being unable to do anything about it; but this would cause suffering only to those who have difficulty controlling their own emotional state. Do you think this is an Fi/Te thing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

if you were an emo kid would you rather cry and cut yourself sitting in a auditorium or sitting in a chair on the dancefloor of some club?
    Definitely on the dancefloor. Don't make it a token gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    It doesn't seem like you're capable of seeing anything I can't, and yet my experience on this forum has been pleasant enough. You mentioned INTJs being able to see the future and yet being unable to do anything about it; but this would cause suffering only to those who have difficulty controlling their own emotional state. Do you think this is an Fi/Te thing?
    That is incorrect Jonny, you do not see exactly what I see nor do you experience what I experience.

You also make a presumption that this would only cause suffering only to those who have difficulty controlling their emotional state.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Definitely on the dancefloor. Don't make it a token gesture.
    good answer. Btw you didnt fix all the spelling mistakes in the quote. You might want to go back and edit the post.
    Last edited by slowriot; 07-19-2011 at 05:04 PM. Reason: had to edit out the answer to jonny

Banned

Btw you didnt fix all the spelling mistakes in the quote. You might want to go back and edit the post.
    I ended up grinding my teeth and gave up when I realized that was what you wanted me to do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    6w5.

5-1-3.

sx/sp
    k the 6w5 I presume is from another test, correct?

What result did the one you just took give you, including wing? Did you get 5w6?

5-1-3 shall look up some info on that, brb. Thanks for taking the test, despite your (crappy) assertions.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    FREE

Yes, it is correct that I do not experience what you experience; we are two different people. However, when referring to INTJs you mention that they see things that others do not, and are burdened by this knowledge because they lack the ability to change certain aspects of it. When I mentioned that you didn't seem capable of seeing things that I couldn't, I was referring more to the notion that, on average, you (and other INTJs) don't seem better suited to make accurate predictions about the future than I do.

As for the second part, I do believe that suffering would only occur in those who were comfortable suffering, or those who were unable to come to terms with the future so as not to suffer. Would there be anyone who didn't want to suffer and who could stop suffering but continued to suffer?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]