User Tag List

First 15232425262735 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I think you just dodged the question.
    Just as you dodged the legwork. I understand your concern, but I don't ask people to run before they've learned to walk.

That would be self-serving and unfair of me to do so.

Banned

@MacGuffin do you get it yet?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

If you had to change one letter in your type, which letter would you change?

And, in doing so, would you consider it to be a "step down"?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    @MacGuffin do you get it yet?
    I did when I asked the question.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    If you had to change one letter in your type, which letter would you change?

And, in doing so, would you consider it to be a "step down"?
    I would change my type to ESFP. It would be a step up.

I did when I asked the question.
    Consider INTJ to be the sick Nozdromu, able to see the future whilst being cursed never to be able to avert it. Upon attempting to avert it only a worse outcome can occur unless we make it exclusively ourselves because we can open the door for others to see the truth but only the wise will ever see the truth in what we show them.

What you see as the biggest drama of your week is little more than my proverbial 2pm lunch meeting and little do you see how it all works out regardless because the future is always born of pain, loss and struggle. There is no empathy in heaven because there is no common goal, no common suffering and therefore no compassion. However, what can you do when all you can see is pain and loss, it is circular and a return to the sick Nozdromu again.

You see so few because so few are willing to view the pain of your past and of your future; it is more than enough to see it in their own surroundings never mind to hold it for others, but more importantly you are shunned and persecuted to see it and the trade-off between seeking heaven by just force and admitting that the very heaven you seek is hell itself.

The understandable answer: The answer to your question was just as little as you understood my requirement for you to answer my question for me, that is how well I am understood by those who talk with me and the pain they inflict upon me merely by me observing interaction, but more importantly seeing the impact of the decisions they chose and the pain that they inflict on others with things they consider as little more than 'bitching' and 'moaning' when it is pointed out.

To help the NFPs stop being upset after that I decided to append this video for the sake of balance.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I would change my type to ESFP. It would be a step up.
    You may not get any arguments from people on that one. Good answer.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    You may not get any arguments from people on that one. Good answer.
    You never asked why.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Consider INTJ to be the sick Nozdromu, able to see the future whilst being cursed never to be able to avert it. Upon attempting to avert it only a worse outcome can occur unless we make it exclusively ourselves because we can open the door for others to see the truth but only the wise will ever see the truth in what we show them.

What you see as the biggest drama of your week is little more than my proverbial 2pm lunch meeting and little do you see how it all works out regardless because the future is always born of pain, loss and struggle. There is no empathy in heaven because there is no common goal, no common suffering and therefore no compassion. However, what can you do when all you can see is pain and loss, it is circular and a return to the sick Nozdromu again.

You see so few because so few are willing to view the pain of your past and of your future; it is more than enough to see it in their own surroundings never mind to hold it for others, but more importantly you are shunned and persecuted to see it and the trade-off between seeking heaven by just force and admitting that the very heaven you seek is hell itself.

The understandable answer: The answer to your question was just as little as you understood my requirement for you to answer my question for me, that is how well I am understood by those who talk with me and the pain they inflict upon me merely by me observing interaction, but more importantly seeing the impact of the decisions they chose and the pain that they inflict on others with things they consider as little more than 'bitching' and 'moaning' when it is pointed out.
    Thank you, but why refer to other INTJs? I've interacted with many over the years yet they do not react in the manner you do. Which is why I asked about YOU, not INTJs in general. Why are you different?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

You never asked why.
    I'm trying to be more INTJ and keep things succinct. Fewer follow-up questions and such. Your answer gave me all the information I needed.

Banned

Thank you, but why refer to other INTJs? I've interacted with many over the years yet they do not react in the manner you do. Which is why I asked about YOU, not INTJs in general. Why are you different?
    How long has it been since you saw Zathusthra? Why is Oaky retentive? Why does Edgar simply view this whole space as wasted oxygen and note, through exactly the same eyes as I do?

You can't solve that problem looking at the differences in categorization and assuming difference due to reaction when the origin method is the same. I'm not giving you a direct answer because you are making an assumption in your question that these are different when the root feeling is much the same.