User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jelly View Post
    Why don't you have any friends on here? You have a ton of posts... surely someone likes you!!!
    I have plenty of friends here. I have no-one on my friends list. Did you need read the above post Jess? :P

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Well, that's pretty sad.
    Consider that I value my friends sufficiently highly to minimise that occurring.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I purged my friends list, my wall and my groups because people who have been my friends in TypoC have been made targets in the past in part due to their friendship with me. From other members and from moderation staff who are mostly still active as moderation staff. Those who know me well enough have access to me via a number of other mediums. There are more of these than anyone knows because I intentionally keep them at an appropriate distance. This includes members who are active on this forum, members who are inactive on this forum and also members who have been banned from this forum.
    ah. i'm sorry you had to deal with that.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

InvisibleJim, why do you feel so persecuted?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    ah. i'm sorry you had to deal with that.
    I wouldn't worry about it; it keeps me entertained and uses up some spare brain capacity exercising gravitas.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    InvisibleJim, why do you feel so persecuted?
    Have you not questioned why there are so few actual INTJs on any typology forums after all this time? It is well documented INTJs are nothing if not loyal (and ultimately inertia driven) individuals.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ this would point evidence to you being an ISTJ - fiercely loyal and a staunch defender. There aren't many ISTJ's around these parts, that's for sure.

Just sayin' ... ultimately my opinion is irrelevant in the context of your own self-typing, but I do see a lot of ISTJ characteristics in you.

Are you close on the S - N score? That could explain it too.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Banned

^ this would point evidence to you being an ISTJ - fiercely loyal and a staunch defender. There aren't many ISTJ's around these parts, that's for sure.
    Incorrect. ISTJs are akin to Patches (at least according to Lenore/Beebe and Keirsey) being sycophantic. INTJs are loyal to the system but not to the people. Believe me, I have grilled friends who have stepped in my system space. I've been thoroughly typed by many individuals as INTJ and also as ILI-Te in Socionics. Even my greatest foes who none of you actually know and who hacked this forum are willing to admit that fact.

ISTJs are descriptively classed as non-boat rockers because they don't visualize underlying implications and where things are going.

You should be careful not to attempt grand pronouncements with such limited knowledge both of the individual and of the subject.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

But you just said you defend and protect the people, your friends, no?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Anew Leaf

Just sayin' ... ultimately my opinion is irrelevant in the context of your own self-typing, but I do see a lot of ISTJ characteristics in you.

Are you close on the S - N score? That could explain it too.
    Actually the INTJs I have been closest to, are extremely loyal. And in all honesty I have had the most true loyalty from NTs in my life. They are depicted as being so robotic at times (and at times they richly deserve this description ^_^) but overall once you are "in" with them... you are kind of in for life*.

*With the usual disclaimers of, until you do something unforgivable like break their trust, etc.

That Ti/Te is much less fluid than Fi/Fe are, even in friend/relationships.

Banned

But you just said you defend and protect the people, your friends, no?
    When the system is corrupt you cannot protect your friends. That is where the ISTJ axiom fails. I build things to last and I hold my friends to very high standards as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Actually the INTJs I have been closest to, are extremely loyal. And in all honesty I have had the most true loyalty from NTs in my life. They are depicted as being so robotic at times (and at times they richly deserve this description ^_^) but overall once you are "in" with them... you are kind of in for life*.

*With the usual disclaimers of, until you do something unforgivable like break their trust, etc.

That Ti/Te is much less fluid than Fi/Fe are, even in friend/relationships.
    Correct. There is only one individual in my life who I am unwilling to communicate with who was once in a very very trusted seat. The details of that are private.

I consider it an important learning experience.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Incorrect. ISTJs are akin to Patches (at least according to Lenore/Beebe and Keirsey) being sycophantic. INTJs are loyal to the system but not to the people. Believe me, I have grilled friends who have stepped in my system space. I've been thoroughly typed by many individuals as INTJ and also as ILI-Te in Socionics. Even my greatest foes who none of you actually know and who hacked this forum are willing to admit that fact.

ISTJs are descriptively classed as non-boat rockers because they don't visualize underlying implications and where things are going.

You should be careful not to attempt grand pronouncements with such limited knowledge both of the individual and of the subject.
    I made no declaration, just picking up on your vibe ... carry on.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching