User Tag List

First 12202122232432 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Never go into business with an ENTP. Think very hard about doing any business with an ENFP.
    I also would have accepted "never get involved in a land war in asia."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I also would have accepted "never get involved in a land war in asia."
    You can win a land war in Asia, it just requires extremely careful execution (see Genghis). By contrast you can't herd cats.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

All of my rules and analyses are good ones, that's why they are so upsetting to those who don't want to hear them.

and he's modest, too!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

and he's modest honest, too!
    Fixed!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Q:

why do you not have any "friends" on here? did you just purge them all? or do you just not care? or is it something tricky like i can't see your friends because apparently you and i aren't friends?

to be honest i really haven't figured out the purpose of friending on here. i can't remember who my "friends" are and not. i just interact with who i feel like interacting with.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    why do you not have any friends on here? did you just purge them all? or do you just not care? or is it something tricky like i can't see your friends because apparently you and i aren't friends?
    I purged my friends list, my wall and my groups because people who have been my friends in TypoC have been made targets in the past in part due to their friendship with me. From other members and from moderation staff who are mostly still active as moderation staff. Those who know me well enough have access to me via a number of other mediums. There are more of these than anyone knows because I intentionally keep them at an appropriate distance. This includes members who are active on this forum, members who are inactive on this forum and also members who have been banned from this forum.

Anew Leaf

I purged my friends list, my wall and my groups because people who have been my friends in TypoC have been made targets in the past in part due to their friendship with me. From other members and from moderation staff who are mostly still active as moderation staff. Those who know me well enough have access to me via a number of other mediums. There are more of these than anyone knows because I intentionally keep them at an appropriate distance. This includes members who are active on this forum, members who are inactive on this forum and also members who have been banned from this forum.
    Jim, Our secret hugging trysts behind the pine trees are awesome. Thanks for keeping our friendship a secret. ~A bunny

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Jim, Our secret hugging trysts behind the pine trees are awesome. Thanks for keeping our friendship a secret. ~A bunny
    Watch out! You've just been spotted by the friendship authorities.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Why don't you have any friends on here? You have a ton of posts... surely someone likes you!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Well, that's pretty sad. Made me think of this:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWgE0EVQ9c"]The Lonely Man[/YOUTUBE]
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching