User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    What happened to the avatar? I was enjoying it.
    Intervention. Someone got butthurt. They also got butthurt about the balloons.

I'm off to watch 'Arry Pottah'. I look forward to coming back to a rage message from the usual individuals.

Are you at liberty to share the details?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post

Are you at liberty to share the details?
    Let's deal with one common mode failure at a time. Otherwise I'm going to have to pluck out the staffs other eyes so I can screw their brains twice as fast.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I have to say, not all P's adhere to your policy of 'it wont happen to me, and if it does, i'll cry about it.' I posted knowing i would get infracted, but chose to anyway because i deemed the infraction worth the sheer joy my post would give me.

Fair is fair, and if people break the rules then they deserve to meet the appropriate and clearly defined punishment for the break.
    yeah. she's right. P types' Ti/Fi overrules expectation of consequence sometimes. and Ne/Se are all "tee hee hee". it's the individual's problem if they have trouble dealing with the consequences as applied appropriately. we have less of a linear time-concept though, i think, so that might be part of why it's harder for some Ps to deal with action-consequence. IRL i always find myself thinking, seriously, in the big picture, does this matter?, or why is this being dealt with a week after it happened? it's long over and done with, or that's not the point. that may another problem. a bigger problem. Ti/Fi are idealistic and seek the logical/ethical "heart" of the matter, and find consequences stupid and potentially also unfair if they don't deal with what we actually consider meaningful.

sometimes i wonder about how much particular power structures or general entities are geared to favor certain types of thinking. even places... where i live is clearly more appreciative of Fe patterns in interaction, whereas in new york i find no need to restrain myself in that way, because people seem to appreciate bluntness more. i am quite used to where i live, but it's always a bit of a relief when i go to ny because it's just easier to interact. i imagine this happens on forums as well. the logic that stands behind the system is not necessarily the logic we prefer.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Let's deal with one common mode failure at a time. Otherwise I'm going to have to pluck out the staffs other eyes so I can screw their brains twice as fast.
    i'm gonna skull-fuck you?

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

In addition to identifying a goal, they map out how you get there.

Working with xNTP bosses is borderline hell, you spend about 2 weeks working on something only to have it dumped because it was totally wrong for the activity or just completely irrelevant. The second problem is that they demand that it is done explicitly in their way even when the answer is the same. xNTJs have never sent me to perform tasks where they didn't tell me what they wanted me to do and if necessary hints on how to do it whilst giving creative freedom.
    QF100%T.

Jim, can I marry you? (Though both you and I believe that ENFPxINTJ relationships are the best, I think we could probably make something work through mutual compromise, honest negotiation and lots of kitties.)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    QF100%T.

Jim, can I marry you? (Though both you and I believe that ENFPxINTJ relationships are the best, I think we could probably make something work through mutual compromise, honest negotiation and lots of kitties.)
    We can definitely make that work. Therefore, of course =^^= !

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    i'm gonna skull-fuck you?
    Without remorse.

Anew Leaf

I'm an oil and gas consultant, I do economics, process/facilities and subsea engineering design for new developments mostly, I did a degree in chemical engineering.
    4) I have no idea
    5) Because they fear that after death is final.
    6) It is very likely we have been through quite a few.
    Thanks for answering.

1- Why do you like NFPs more than NTPs?
    2- What got you into MBTI and other personality things?
    3- What area do you see in yourself as the most in need of improvement?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Thanks for answering.

1- Why do you like NFPs more than NTPs?
    2- What got you into MBTI and other personality things?
    3- What area do you see in yourself as the most in need of improvement?

1 - NFPs
    2 - I was asked to participate because I make things 'interesting' and I tend to lead to large improvements in quality wherever I go. The people who asked me to do so are busy with other things at this time and are apathetic towards the poor nature of all of the typology communities
    3 - That's a silly question. Do or do not. There is no try.

Anew Leaf

1 - NFPs
    2 - I was asked to participate because I make things 'interesting' and I tend to lead to large improvements in quality wherever I go. The people who asked me to do so are busy with other things at this time and are apathetic towards the poor nature of all of the typology communities
    3 - That's a silly question. Do or do not. There is no try.
    1- Why do you like us NFPs more then the NTPs?