User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 507

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    What stoked your interest in typology?
    I was asked to come 'liven' up PerC while my brother and his wife were running some IRC channels there. They were asked to do so by Ungweliante who they have been familiar with for many years (INTJ<->ENFP). I was interested having recently ended an engagement in discovering more about myself. I have yet to discover anything I didn't know although perhaps I have became a fraction of a percent better at interacting with people when I want to be nice to them even though that was not my intention.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    When you near the end of your life, what do you suspect will be something you will wish you had done more of, or invested more time into?
    Possibly, but then again possibly not. Projections tend to break down without significant study beyond the 5 year mark.

  2. #12
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    what is your favorite thing to do?

    besides talk with all of us on typoc of course

  3. #13
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    How many of the following traits apply to you?

    1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    4. Requires excessive admiration
    5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    what is your favorite thing to do?

    besides talk with all of us on typoc of course
    Flirting or enjoying countless hours playing computer games, depending on my mood.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    How many of the following traits apply to you?

    1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    4. Requires excessive admiration
    5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
    4 of the above traits apply to me.

  5. #15
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Dear Ask Jim,

    What are the pros of cons you have discovered with INFPs?

    And in regards to the cons, are these things we as a type should change or simply be aware of?

    How does one not end a sentance or question with a preposition?

    Why does red meat turn gray when you cook it?

  6. #16
    Senior Member Santosha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Do you think it is more important to be intelligent or be a good person? (You get to define "good").
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

  7. #17
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    What kinds of drugs do you do? Crack, heroin, and meth, or just crack and heroin?

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Dear Ask Jim,

    What are the pros of cons you have discovered with INFPs?

    And in regards to the cons, are these things we as a type should change or simply be aware of?

    How does one not end a sentance or question with a preposition?

    Why does red meat turn gray when you cook it?
    INFPs
    Pros - Generally honest, know what they want, have strong viewpoints.
    Cons - Often mistyped and not INFP, can often not agree to disagree.
    I don't think people should change anything if they do not wish to do so.

    It's easy not to end a sentence with preposition or question, it's not ending it in a postposition or a question that is tricky.

    Myglobin cells turn brown by oxidising. They have a lot of iron in them. White meat does not have as much myglobin hence it is not so red before cooking and does not turn brown afterwards.

    Human meat is white/yellow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    Do you think it is more important to be intelligent or be a good person? (You get to define "good").
    Good. Good is defined as honest with yourself and others. I don't have time for most people who claim they are good and then discover some time later that they can easily gel their past dishonesty with them still being 'good' as they suddenly change what they wish or require because they have found better or for their own convenience. This is a particular problem with ENFPs. If you can follow that definition of honesty then you are also trustworthy. This is an important attribute. I would rather someone is honest and tells me the truth than is playing a tune or covering up what they think for short term benefit every time.

    I don't have time for mental masturbation, therefore I do not view it as especially important to be intelligent; intelligence should not be used to dupe those around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    What kinds of drugs do you do? Crack, heroin, and meth, or just crack and heroin?
    I drink alcohol occasionally (very occasionally)

  9. #19
    Senior Member INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Human meat is white/yellow.
    Have you ever tried cooking human meat? If so, what color does it become and how does it taste?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.


    There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Have you ever tried cooking human meat? If so, what color does it become and how does it taste?
    I have not. I forecast it tastes much like any other white meat, chicken(ish). As I said in post #18 it is white/yellow.

Similar Threads

  1. Ask me anything!
    By MonkeyGrass in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:20 AM
  2. If you could ask for anything at all this Christmas...
    By iwakar in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 06:49 PM
  3. I am a female! Ask me anything :)
    By Amargith in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 01:48 PM
  4. I am a male! Ask me anything!
    By Nillerz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:48 AM
  5. [MBTItm] Ask Me Anything
    By FFF in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO