User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    What would you like your name to be if you were a kitty?

In regards to your standards. How much flexibility do you allow for others to meet your standards? How much flexibility do you allow for yourself as you respond to how other people operate?

Based on what you said about some XNTP bosses that you have had... Would you consider the following statement to be true? "XNTJs care more about the end result then how someone got there." Conversely, "XNTPs care more about the method than the end result."

Thanks
    I'll leave that up to the owner. Otherwise I would be Chairman Meow.

Very little, but my standards are averages, not 'you fail once you die!' type.

That depends, xNTJs are often happier working with a plan whereas xNTPs go in all directions.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Somebody's a little butt hurt.
    Said Mr. YouMakeMeCwiBecauseYouNoLikeMe IComeCryAtYou AndTellYouWhat2Think!!!!!!!

I wonder what the max character limit is for usernames since a minimum of 2 is 'community damaging'.

Jim fixed it for you.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post

That depends, xNTJs are often happier working with a plan whereas xNTPs go in all directions.

Said Mr. YouMakeMeCwiBecauseYouNoLikeMe IComeCryAtYou!!!!!

Jim fixed it for you.
    Chairman Meow! I would totally buy you the best kitty food and brush your coat every day.

How much patience do you have with people? If someone is slow to grasp concepts will you eventually reach a point of "I am done"? or will you be ok with helping them so long as they are making an effort and trying?

What are the attributes that XNTPs bring to the table that you DO appreciate?

What are three ways that someone of any type can win you over in a work environment?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Said Mr. YouMakeMeCwiBecauseYouNoLikeMe IComeCryAtYou AndTellYouWhat2Think!!!!!!!
    I totally read that in an Elmer Fudd voice.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Banned

Chairman Meow! I would totally buy you the best kitty food and brush your coat every day.

How much patience do you have with people? If someone is slow to grasp concepts will you eventually reach a point of "I am done"? or will you be ok with helping them so long as they are making an effort and trying?

What are the attributes that XNTPs bring to the table that you DO appreciate?

What are three ways that someone of any type can win you over in a work environment?
    1) I can actually be enormously patient, unless things start to dig into my own time. My coping mechanism is simply to leave and come back later if things get too silly. This does not work in the office.

2) Expand or contract their depth/speed of work based upon the budgets available so I don't have to pick things up and come up with the answer 24x faster because they've spent 1 week thumb-twiddling (INTP) or digging graves that never require digging because they are curious (ENTP).

3) I dunno.

4) The above, do none of these.

Permabanned

I wonder what the max character limit is for usernames since a minimum of 2 is 'community damaging'.

Jim fixed it for you.

Anew Leaf

1) I can actually be enormously patient, unless things start to dig into my own time. My coping mechanism is simply to leave and come back later if things get too silly. This does not work in the office.

2) Expand or contract their depth/speed of work based upon the budgets available so I don't have to pick things up and come up with the answer 24x faster because they've spent 1 week thumb-twiddling (INTP) or digging graves that never require digging because they are curious (ENTP).

3) I dunno.

4) The above, do none of these.
    Interesting!

1- what kind of work situations have you had? Academic?
    2- what you discover you are wrong about something, how do you react?
    3- do you think our bodies were once part of stars?
    4- would you want to: live regular years, live 100 years, 1000 years, or forever?

Have a good day!

Banned

Interesting!

1- what kind of work situations have you had? Academic?
    2- what you discover you are wrong about something, how do you react?
    3- do you think our bodies were once part of stars?
    4- would you want to: live regular years, live 100 years, 1000 years, or forever?

Have a good day!
    1) Could you define more accurately what you mean by 'situations'?
    2) I apologize and fess up. It happens more often than I would like but less often than I admit.
    3) Yes, everything heavier than hydrogen has been through a fusion process.
    4) As long as I can stay independent, mobile and I get you out of life, after that I'm happy enough for life to end. I have very little fear of death, it doesn't intimidate me.

Anew Leaf

1) Could you define more accurately what you mean by 'situations'?
    2) I apologize and fess up. It happens more often than I would like but less often than I admit.
    3) Yes, everything heavier than hydrogen has been through a fusion process.
    4) As long as I can stay independent, mobile and I get you out of life, after that I'm happy enough for life to end. I have very little fear of death, it doesn't intimidate me.
    Situations: what is your work experience?

Re 3- yay!!

4- what do you think happens after death?
    5- why do you think people fear death?
    6- what star did we come from?

Banned

Situations: what is your work experience?

Re 3- yay!!

4- what do you think happens after death?
    5- why do you think people fear death?
    6- what star did we come from?
    I'm an oil and gas consultant, I do economics, process/facilities and subsea engineering design for new developments mostly, I did a degree in chemical engineering.
    4) I have no idea
    5) Because they fear that after death is final.
    6) It is very likely we have been through quite a few.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    My professional experience has been the exact opposite, so I don't even understand why you're making these connections... but you're right, this is your thread. Sorry.
    Here's your evidence. LINK

Apology accepted.

Replies not required nor is your presence in my thread unless you have moderating business to attend to which I have no faith will be done properly. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.