User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Believe it or not I think ENTJs go est with INTPs or *drumroll* ENFJs, they also would be much happier with SFJs than INTJs are don't ask why though. Just a hunch.

INFPs actually go fantastically well with ISTJs or INTJs.

There is; it's called work independently or through a medium that can understand both mechanisms.

If I new what questions I wanted to ask myself why would I have made a thread? *taps nose*
    ENTJs would want to make me their pet. ISTJs would require I make them breakfast everyday. That settles it. *calls 1-800-kittens9* "uh, yes I would like to order TWO of your 'crazy cat lady specials.' Yes, uh huh.... Yes, I will need to also order the accompanying kitty treat packs, 12 litter boxes, and 4 feather toys. Can I next day air this? Fan-TAS-tic."

what could you do to facilitate this happy medium?

Touché as always.

Where do you see yourself in one year?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    ENTJs would want to make me their pet. ISTJs would require I make them breakfast everyday. That settles it. *calls 1-800-kittens9* "uh, yes I would like to order TWO of your 'crazy cat lady specials.' Yes, uh huh.... Yes, I will need to also order the accompanying kitty treat packs, 12 litter boxes, and 4 feather toys. Can I next day air this? Fan-TAS-tic."

what could you do to facilitate this happy medium?

Touché as always.

Where do you see yourself in one year?
    I'm skeptical that ISTJs are so harsh.

I try not to get involved in individuals personal relations. Third wheel is for suckers.

Exactly where I am now

Anew Leaf

I'm skeptical that ISTJs are so harsh.

I try not to get involved in individuals personal relations. Third wheel is for suckers.

Exactly where I am now
    Perhaps not to you on the harshness... but to a tender INFP they are.

Oh, my happy medium question was too ambiguous, I am sorry.

What I meant to say is: What could you do yourself as an INTJ to help facillitate better relations with your NTP brethren?

If reincarnation was possible what would you want to come back as?

Permabanned

I don't like ENTPs because they are often extremely opportunistic and they are happy to lie, cheat and promise things they are never going to deliver and wrangle other people into doing what they want to get what they want often without the other party having any wish to do so. There is then a pleasant socialite veneer used to make it all seem 'okay' and why is it everyone else complaining when it is clearly their problem?

ENTPs most often have vertical shoulders.

Entropy is a universal constant; however what you require to mitigate this is love. Whether you either wish to, or can find it is an entirely different matter.
    ENTP's are very flexible and forgiving when it comes to others making an error if they're your boss. They are also one of the most upfront types when it comes to dealing with a problem/situation they usually say what's on their mind directly + they don't hold grudges for very long time unlike XNTJ bosses.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    ENTP's are very flexible and forgiving when it comes to others making an error if they're your boss. They are also one of the most upfront types when it comes to dealing with a problem/situation they usually say what's on their mind directly + they don't hold grudges for very long time unlike XNTJ bosses.
    I think you should start an "Ask Jix Anything" thread.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I think you should start an "Ask Jix Anything" thread.
    I would but seeing how these threads are, everyone want's some kind of deep "insightful" answer, when I would just give you the most sensible common sense one. N vs S.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Perhaps not to you on the harshness... but to a tender INFP they are.

Oh, my happy medium question was too ambiguous, I am sorry.

What I meant to say is: What could you do yourself as an INTJ to help facillitate better relations with your NTP brethren?

If reincarnation was possible what would you want to come back as?
    There is very little I could do other than lower my standards.

I would come back as a kitty.

Cool story bro. This my careface -> :|

As a colleague once put it regarding ENTP managing director vs ESTP salesguy, 'At least ESTP salesguy screws you upfront instead of raping you, so it's consensual.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I would but seeing how these threads are, everyone want's some kind of deep "insightful" answer, when I would just give you the most sensible common sense one. N vs S.

The world needs that. People need to hear your voice. I hereby nominate you.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Permabanned

As a colleague once put it regarding ENTP managing director vs ESTP salesguy, 'At least ESTP salesguy screws you upfront instead of raping you, so it's consensual.
    Somebody's a little butt hurt.

Anew Leaf

What would you like your name to be if you were a kitty?

In regards to your standards. How much flexibility do you allow for others to meet your standards? How much flexibility do you allow for yourself as you respond to how other people operate?

Based on what you said about some XNTP bosses that you have had... Would you consider the following statement to be true? "XNTJs care more about the end result then how someone got there." Conversely, "XNTPs care more about the method than the end result."

Thanks