User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I got some good news!

None of you limp wristed Feeler posers are actually INTJ.
    Eventually, you'll either figure out that you are of a different type, or decide that MBTI "doesn't really work". In either case, you won't have to carry the burden of being a "mild mannered INTJ" for too long.
    I was going to say something similar. Unfortunately I realized it was a waste of time.

Theres nothing worse than blatant Fe fail to show a lack of INTJ in a post.

Hey I'm INTJ but LOOK AT MAH POLR, LOOK AT ME USE IT LIKE ITS MY PARENT FUNCTION!

gjfhjgjghjhjfhgfg

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Wait..did I log onto the wrong forum? This isn't INTPc, is it?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned

I have nothing more to say other than that the INTP and then ISFP masquerade problem is a frequently encountered and annoying one. People who don't understand that Fe does not an INTJ make and also the SFP->NTJ flip are just unlearned.

My next trick will be to point out 'INTJs' who spend their time creating question threads with wide remits in an attempt to exercise their IxTP parent functions.

I lol'd. IN MAI INTJ WERLD IN MAI INTJ YUNYVERSE. One of my main goals is to have mad skills in every friggin arena possible. It's gonna take an awful long time. It might even see me through to death but that's what prioritizing is for. I mean, I'd like to learn everything there is to learn on earth but I mean I'm going to put construction before learning to blow bubbles out of my ass as I'd rather learn to build a house. I might be setting the bar a little high here but INTJ's aren't stubborn we're just slow with things we don't really give a fuck about. One of us could wake up tomorrow and be the best party boy that ever lived purely cause we wanted to but another INTJ in another country might put boat building at the top of his to-do list. If there's one thing we can agree on it's that everything is dependent. Nothing is solidified. Other than the obvious, anything is obtainable to us if we really want it and put the work in.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf View Post
    Are all other INTJs totally stubborn about being INTJ and never make use of their non-preferred functions?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    I'd like to learn everything there is to learn on earth but I mean I'm going to put construction before learning to blow bubbles out of my ass as I'd rather learn to build a house. I might be setting the bar a little high here but INTJ's aren't stubborn we're just slow with things we don't really give a fuck about. One of us could wake up tomorrow and be the best party boy that ever lived purely cause we wanted to but another INTJ in another country might put boat building at the top of his to-do list. If there's one thing we can agree on it's that everything is dependent. Nothing is solidified. Other than the obvious, anything is obtainable to us if we really want it and put the work in.

the fast INTJ test:

If you keep torturing yourself to reach you predetermined goal, despite you deep within knowing this will never work
    ->indicates INTJ

because..your only guaranteed a failure if you give up. (sounds wrong... is that the correct grammar?)

You stop doing the things you like because you have decided that it will not get you anywhere.
    ->indicates INTJ

You denies praise and god words. because YOU jugdes that best.. sometimes with a instant (pfft!) and/or discomfort and/or denial of it being some good work.
    ->indicates INTJ

Some of theses things might kick inn late tho. young guns.. remember that.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Did you hear that, mujigay?
    SCREAMS IT.

Now give me your fake INTJ ID before I call the MBTI Police.
    You can have it.

I have now decided that I am an xxxx, therefore superior to all you pathetic INTJs. HAH.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8/SX

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    You can have it.

I have now decided that I am an xxxx, therefore superior to all you pathetic INTJs. HAH.
    That is one x away from inappropriate post content. m'am.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by NickNaylor View Post
    That is one x away from inappropriate post content. m'am.
    Rather, there's an extra X making it inappropriate?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    I have now decided that I am an xxxx

My predictions are coming true...

Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.