User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Likes and dislikes?
    Just a few quick and dirty thoughts.

Some upsides:
    Fun knowledge seekers who understand space and independence. They also don't require a lot of validation and aren't overly-sensitive. Are logical.

Some downsides:
    Get needy and possessive if they believe you're withdrawing and yet withdrawal is their standard MO. They also expect openness from you but take forever to open themselves up.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    You can't create it, but let me give you some tips from the ''How to keep an INTP man happy'' that would help.

The guide is real, but most of the advices are for people that are already in a relationship with an INTP. It sometimes treates INTPs more like pets than humans but the advices are still quite useful, just take them with a grain of salt!
    Source: http://homepage.mac.com/bahlberg/ibl...041/index.html
    Haha. That is hilarous!!! We are very complex, but yet at the same time so very simple. Just say what you need/want and that's it. Leave us alone with our cold pizza and that's it. How much simpler can it get? Haha.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Just a few quick and dirty few thoughts.

Some upsides:
    Fun knowledge seekers who understand space and independence. They also don't require a lot of validation and aren't overly-sensitive. Are logical.

Some downsides:
    Get needy and possessive if they believe you're withdrawing and yet withdrawal is their standard MO. They also expect openness from you but take forever to open themselves up.
    Cool. Wanna get married? You ENTJ's like decisiveness, right? Let's just do it and we'll work out the details later (i.e., getting to know each other, etc.). My schedule is pretty open in September - that work for you?

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Cool. Wanna get married? You ENTJ's like decisiveness, right? Let's just do it and we'll work out the details later (i.e., getting to know each other, etc.). My schedule is pretty open in September - that work for you?
    Whoah, you've seriously embraced your inner Je if you're prescheduling for September!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Whoah, you've seriously embraced your inner Je if you're prescheduling for September!
    I feel rejected. I'm going to withdraw now. Remember the turtle picture? Yeah.

I feel rejected. I'm going to withdraw now. Remember the turtle picture? Yeah.
    There was no rejection, just teasing about how using prescheduling and INTP in one sentence, is an oxymoron!

Forgiven?

*crickets chirping*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

There was no rejection, just teasing about how using prescheduling and INTP in one sentence, is an oxymoron!

Forgiven?

*crickets chirping*
    Oh, cool. The wedding is back on then. First Saturday in September. All forum members invited. And this is how the INTP is won.

Oh, cool. The wedding is back on then. First Saturday in September. All forum members invited. And this is how the INTP is won.
    Wouldn't you prefer a smaller wedding, something very low key just a couple of witnesses?

(Helpful?)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Wouldn't you prefer a smaller wedding, something very low key just a couple of witnesses?

(Helpful?)
    Oh man, now I'm confused by all the different options. Ne is throwing all these options at me: huge celebratory wedding, small intimate wedding, Europe, U.S., overlooking the ocean, on an old battlefield, etc. Decisions, decisions. I'm feeling overwhelmed. Might have to retreat back into Ti and analyze this a little further. You only get hitched once. Gotta make sure I get this right. *beginning to waver*

Oh man, now I'm confused by all the different options. Ne is throwing all these options at me: huge celebratory wedding, small intimate wedding, Europe, U.S., overlooking the ocean, on an old battlefield, etc. Decisions, decisions. I'm feeling overwhelmed. Might have to retreat back into Ti and analyze this a little further. You only get hitched once. Gotta make sure I get this right. *beginning to waver*
    Oh fine!

*stomps foot and huffs away*