User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default ENTJ's; how do you defend yourself against your supervisor "The ISTP's?"

You can spot them by the ones who instead of smiling or saying hi when they walk by: they push, kick, or hit you instead. They also have a habit of using notebooks, briefcases, pencils, and pinatas as well. They tend to lure you into a vulnerable position, or just attack when you're in such position. Such as: taking a picture, picking up something off the ground, being in deep thought, walking by, or even the dreaded "standing there."

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I think you're overgeneralizing specific behaviors a bit there Linda

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Honestly I'm confused...

Possible translation: Lindaxo has an ISTP supervisor who hits her with various objects? As a greeting? (Like the 'ole punch of the shoulder, but with pinatas?)

In which case, tell that person in question to not hit you with objects. Or initiate "hi" before him/her (with a wave while he/she is still too far away to hit, or with a handshake).

MBTI
    ENTJ

Unhappy

I've just noticed that they've all been ISTP's. They share a lot of similar characteristics and personality traits and a lot more than that.

Colors: Are you saying that if I just wave at them, then they wont hit me?

MBTI
    istp

probably somehing I expect an ENTJ would try to do to get a rise out of me.

I'd probably massage their buttocks just to get a get back at them, especially their women since their asses are steel.

MBTI
    ENTJ

So my options are either "Don't wave- get hit." or "Wave- get buttocks massaged* What kind of options are those????? Unless I misunderstood, you people are crazy!

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

lol wtf?

I'd comment, but seriously, that's all I can say.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Of the dozen or so ISTPs I have known, each subscribed to a pack/pride mentality -- even those who weren't as overt were more plain in their behavior than another types. Most of the time it's earnest; sometimes it's bullying.

During my first week on my current job, an ISTP coworker challenged me repeatedly. I showed the ISTP that a) while polite, I wasn't easy to pick on; b) I could return verbal fire without hesitation; and c) had limits that, when exceeded, resulted in me scolding him. Within ten days he nicknamed me "Thunder-Mike," and we get along pretty famously.

MBTI
    entj

Well this has been my experience,

ISTPs can be similar to the ENTJ in some ways. First of all, they play the same ball game as the ENTJ as both types see a world of dog eat dog.

The 16 Types.info - Socionics and Oldham personality stylesISTP
    The 16 Types.info - Socionics and Oldham personality stylesENTJ
    Both are lone wolves that are willing to fend for their territory. The ISTP defends the small conservative patch of land(stereotypical conservatism) he has kept unscathed from change. The ENTJ defends the large dynamical world(stereotypical liberalism) that is suppressed by conservatism.

Anyway, this is just an entertaining thought.

What I don't get is how INTPs don't have the same kinship with their ESTJ friends.

MBTI
    ENFP

ENTJs like hot sweaty kinky sex. I can even see it in my head, lots of thrusting and grabbing, choking.

ESTJ-INTP is different, one wants security the other doesn't care for it. You see where the problem is? That intertype relationship is not even similar to ENTJ-ISTP.