Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I ignore them.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The idea of this thread is almost ridiculous, but I've been under the same circumstances. Someone has bullied me.

Well, I don't know what's happened but nothing like that goes on anymore. Perhaps I've learned how to establish my boundaries. I must say that the unintelligent, physically hardest people are the most difficult to attend to. But, they can be managed as well. In my opinion it's just a matter of personal influence: learning to show what one is capable of.

If it's any consolation, I consider the ISTP type the ultimate wannabe bully. Not that everyone with that description would be a bully. But.. they are very capable of using their bully stance, if they choose to do so .. and even the strong sometimes have hard time with that.

What's the essence of ISTP bullying, in my opinion, is just hitting someone with a baseball bat or with a sharp thing and not listening to sense. That's what ISTP bullying is all about.

Things that scare such bullies are determined looks, sharp eyes, raised fists, looking like you know your shit, baseball bats in the neck, bullets in the knee and such.

In all reality, the situation where anyone has bullied me for any length of time is so far beyond me I don't even know how to imagine it. I might not realize what's it all about anymore.

Edit: in mere bullying, no-one goes as far as to use baseball bats or bullets to the other person. It's done with something less than that. The ISTP-like bullying almost seems like a bounds-and-borders-establishing procedure sometimes. As in, I try to kick this person this much. He kicks me back this much. Hence, the boundaries of our ass-kicking are set at this point.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Wat?

I think you have a bad idea of what it means to be an SLI.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

What the fuck is an LSI? SLI, whatever. In any case, if you have trouble understanding written text, try to take the text more figuratively, use broad interpretation and try if it makes sense. Repeat until you understand. I dont think you tried.

MBTI
    ENTJ

ISTP's don't like commitment and get bored easily. If I spot an ISTP at work chances are they will come to work late and get fired or just quit. I will just wait it out.