User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

ENTJs like hot sweaty kinky sex.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lindaxo View Post
    Colors: Are you saying that if I just wave at them, then they wont hit me?
    Jesus, who is hitting you? Forget MBTI, call the police!
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    What I don't get is how INTPs don't have the same kinship with their ESTJ friends.
    I don't know, I phsyically attack every ESTJ I see.

I think I read it in Beside Ourselves, that ESTJs who develop their tertiary Ne can resemble INTPs, I don't know if this true though.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lindaxo View Post
    You can spot them by the ones who instead of smiling or saying hi when they walk by: they push, kick, or hit you instead. They also have a habit of using notebooks, briefcases, pencils, and pinatas as well. They tend to lure you into a vulnerable position, or just attack when you're in such position. Such as: taking a picture, picking up something off the ground, being in deep thought, walking by, or even the dreaded "standing there."
    Say, angrily "WTF?!"
    If the offender repeats, push him/her and say "Cut it out!" while keeping angry face.
    If the offender repeats, headbutt him/her or deliver a kick to a crotch. That should get the message across.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I would be very surprised if ENTJ couldn't defend themselves against ISTP's.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Yes well for some reason every ISTP that does that shit has at least 20 years on me, and is male. I would get my ass beat to the ground. I didn't expect anyone to understand, no one ever does, and nothing ever gets done about it. All I want to know is how I REALLY need to deal with this. They don't respond to politeness and the last thing I even want to do is get angry so I am nowhere. Why can't they just be civil?

Stop, no, and yelling 'what the hell' does not work. Only momentarily, but they're usually back for another round within a couple of hours to a day.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Sounds hard. Have you told about the stuff anybody at work?

MBTI
    ENTJ

I have told a lot of people and they just usually support me for sticking up for myself every time, but whats the point if I'm not getting through to them?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Sometimes situations are so that you would only have a option to continue fighting or flee. Fleeing (getting another job etc.) could be a wise option if you have fought this person a long time and there is no progress in the whole thing. So, if things are not getting anywhere, I would suggest you figure out some other solution for the thing. It is easy for me to say because I'm not in your shoes, but still I say it.

MBTI
    GONE

Page 1 of your thread was turning into a LMAO thread, but I realize Page 2 that you are serious.

So first --
    Quote Originally Posted by istpunk View Post
    probably somehing I expect an ENTJ would try to do to get a rise out of me.

I'd probably massage their buttocks just to get a get back at them, especially their women since their asses are steel.
    Quote Originally Posted by betterthandead View Post
    ENTJs like hot sweaty kinky sex. I can even see it in my head, lots of thrusting and grabbing, choking.
    WTF? LMAO. Holy etc. Man, I like it when you ISTP's come out of the wood work, 'cause...WOW.

And I'm also surprised, dang, I've heard rumors that ISTPs are secret agents aka tough loners agka 'most likely to shank someone in a bar fight' but to take on ENTJs openly, like to antagonize them? Brava my steel cajon-ed friends.

Now on to serious reply:

But Lindaxo, could you give more context? How old are you, where do you work, and what context is this hitting in? And what (area of the) country do you live?

Honestly, it sounds like really retarded attempts at flirting with you or discharging any inappropriate sexual tension they feel (being 20 years older) or playing the jokester uncle routine. I would imagine they are doing it jokingly? Without more context, I would tell your union rep/supervisor/the manager/HR to speak with them and say that your ability to work is being seriously impaired as you seriously fear for your safety. Explain that a female, even if these guys 'think' they are joking, that physically it's very possible for them to (inadvertently) hurt you. And also, because you are always on your toes, it's creating unecessary stress and again, impairing your ability to work.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari