User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    it contains all of those things... as well as anything else you want to bring in. i don't know, it just involves everything that is important to me about life, everything beautiful... two people who are separate & then come together for however much time & are changed however much by their contact with something outside their own entity-- when you think about it all of nature ultimately adheres to that method of growth & moving-forward. it's like a fun, moving, roller-coaster like, emotional, deep, great thing, that extends tentacle-like in all directions. think about music. how many songs are about love? or if not love, 'love & related issues'. & i try to always follow the musicians, so there you go....
    Ok thanks for explaining. I do like that very much in a partner, if she is totally high on emotions and takes me with her. Its prolly why I am together with a Fi-dom. On the other hand that what I love the most is actually too the thing I lack the most. When my gf talks about me she says she sees a huge and deep amount of emotions in me, I dont see that.

I know they are there and that they influence my control over my body subconciously, but I cant live them like you can. For what its worth I envy you that you can but I'd fear it if I had to do it for me
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    In retrospect, the times cherished were the simplest of moments, where there was a wide open connection with loved ones or places in nature.

One such moment was on a warm summer's evening with a breeze gently blowing to cool, sitting replete on the balcony after a perfect meal. We were chatting about inconsequential topics where there were moments of contented quiet, soaking up the sunset.

Another shared moment of supreme contentment was sitting together under an outdoor umbrella, a summer rainstorm hammering all around us while we sat dry and warm, enjoying coffee and sharing ice cream.
    Two concrete examples of ST to NT romance and NT to NT romance. You can extrapolate from there.

It is connection. Sharing, talking, understanding. Not needing to speak to understand and yet, enjoying speaking, even if there's no intellectual topic. It is sharing the zone, the wavelength.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Two concrete examples of ST to NT romance and NT to NT romance. You can extrapolate from there.

It is connection. Sharing, talking, understanding. Not needing to speak to understand and yet, enjoying speaking, even if there's no intellectual topic. It is sharing the zone, the wavelength.
    precisely Saying that made you even more sexy
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

ReflecTcelfeR

It. Is. Perfection!!!!! The sentient being that is created from this romance is unstoppable!

Thanks guys! I absolutely hate drama and angst in relationships. If a relationship gets drama loaded, buh bye!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

NT to NT romance is fitting tab A into slot B. At this point we give each other mutual shocks, recharge, detach and wander off.
    Well, P's probably spend time in a loose orbit, kind of like mutual Hayleys Comets circling around each other over time, but as an example it computes. *bzzzzt ZAP*

Thanks guys! I absolutely hate drama and angst in relationships. If a relationship gets drama loaded, buh bye!
    Drama/Angst = bad

A little bit is okay at first as we're still figuring things out, and I'm okay with drama elsewhere being discussed (not drama generated by the relationship itself); but if it becomes the center piece and I'm constantly investing energy just to stabilize something that I'm realizing is perpetually unstable... no, don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    precisely Saying that made you even more sexy
    Flirt.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Wow Jen! Refer to the attached pictorial description of how an INTP/ENTJ relationship works.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Do you guys ever notice yourselves becoming less internally energized, or unenthusiastic & kind of dry & barren-feeling inside if you go a while without being engaged with someone in a romantic / relationship-type way?

The past 6 months have been the first time I've been completely not-involved-with-anyone & also pretty solidly good & alive internally. I don't really know why though.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Do you guys ever notice yourselves becoming less internally energized, or unenthusiastic & kind of dry & barren-feeling inside if you go a while without being engaged with someone in a romantic / relationship-type way?

The past 6 months have been the first time I've been completely not-involved-with-anyone & also pretty solidly good & alive internally. I don't really know why though.
    No. It will take me a considerable time to decide whether it is worth it to be in a relationship. No matter how I feel about the person, too.

Permabanned

I think, the simple answer is, romance is an expression of love. That's what it is in my mind, at least.

How I go about it is dependent on the receiver of this expression. After all, I think romance is more about the receiver than the giver. What is romantic to one receiver may or may not be romantic to another.

I personally hate being the receiver of romance, so I just usually smile and try to get it over with as soon as possible. Being the the giver of romance can be fun (it's like a puzzle or a game) but ultimately, I think romance should just exist in a relationship. Another way of saying this..romantic gestures with the intent of being perceived as romantic gestures seem to me to be less romantic than those gestures that were not meant to be necessarily romantic, but are anyway.