User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are ENTPs generally immature until their late 30s or early 40s?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 66.67%
  • No

6 33.33%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    This is what I got from 27 year old ENTP;

When your mother buys you an apartment, we will live together in clutter, you will chase your career during day and I will wait in apartment till you come home and experiment with drugs. Maybe I'll also write something, or paint. We can get a dog too.

He was more serious than not. So, I ask you - are they immature
    that is just so...ridiculous/sad/hysterical
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I personally have to say that I start to find the fact people tend to type irresponsible people entp offending. I dunno it doesnt leave me with much more than to think those people have no life experience and are probably kinda unintelligent.. this hasnt so much to do necessarily with me being that type, I think it has more to do with me hating people who put other people into stereotypes and cliches. Its just not wise and not how things work
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Anew Leaf

I think because of NE, ENTPs can come across as being immature. But if you get to know one on a more one-on-one basis, their inner seriousness gets a chance to make an appearance. I currently have 4 friends who are ENTP, and in larger groups they are all the life of the party in some shape or form. But in a smaller setting you get to witness them being thoughtful and sweet to their wife, or discussing a topic without the "I am going to ping off into orbit" attitude.

I like 'em. They are always up for a round of Ne randomness with me even if no one else wants to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I think because of NE, ENTPs can come across as being immature. But if you get to know one on a more one-on-one basis, their inner seriousness gets a chance to make an appearance. I currently have 4 friends who are ENTP, and in larger groups they are all the life of the party in some shape or form. But in a smaller setting you get to witness them being thoughtful and sweet to their wife, or discussing a topic without the "I am going to ping off into orbit" attitude.

I like 'em. They are always up for a round of Ne randomness with me even if no one else wants to play.
    Good observation/insight. My observations of ENTPs are like this also. I definitely know from my own self-insight not to mistake playfulness with immaturity.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I personally have to say that I start to find the fact people tend to type irresponsible people entp offending. I dunno it doesnt leave me with much more than to think those people have no life experience and are probably kinda unintelligent.. this hasnt so much to do necessarily with me being that type, I think it has more to do with me hating people who put other people into stereotypes and cliches. Its just not wise and not how things work
    Oh hush, I this thread!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

you're evil

ThatGirl

The ENTPs I have known irl tend to get more wise, but not necessarily mature. Does that make sense?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'd like to answer but that would need me to show emotions therefore I rather punch this random cushion I found in the corner

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

I'm actually mature for my age, but i'm a young age so. I find myself acting imature sometimes through.

ReflecTcelfeR

Who says mature is always the best to be? Sometimes that childish manner really comes in handy. Defusing a situation. Without that wonderment there is no extraverted intuition, more importantly extraverted thinking is that child-like wonderment. There is a time and place for everything.