User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

ENTJ g/f would be interesting. I think it could work well for me, so long as they don't try to tell me what to do. T-dom colliding with T-dom. If they tried to get bossy, I'd become very rigid and firm and wouldn't budge an inch for them. It would have potential to be either really good or really bad. I'd probably be more likely to budge for an F then I would for a T because a T wants things "exactly this way", whereas an F might say something like, "I don't care how you're affectionate, so long as you show some affection towards me." They're giving you some space to do it your way. T's are more like, "Do it this way cuz I'm a T and I said so." And that's where I tend to hit the "ignore" button and just go on happily about my business. The NT-NT part of it would probably be incredibly intriguing though.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    I only skimmed the responses, but I have to say that my ENTJ best friend is admittedly not touchy-feely, but is very consistent and has a strong nurturing streak (albeit in the most practical of ways). However, she is in her 30's and has become much softer than she was when I met her over 7 years ago. She is an ambitious person by nature and I think when she was younger her ambition was to develop herself and was driven to meet her own goals (not in a bad way, it's just where her focus was), now that she is older and things like career and finance are more settled, her ambition has shifted direction and she now strives to develop her relationships which makes her more focused on others. I speculate that this could be a typical development pattern of many ENTJs.
    This is pretty much what I have realized. As an ENTJ lady in her 30's, I would definitely consider myself "softer," even though it gauls me.

figsfiggyfigs

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    ENTJ g/f would be interesting. I think it could work well for me, so long as they don't try to tell me what to do. T-dom colliding with T-dom. If they tried to get bossy, I'd become very rigid and firm and wouldn't budge an inch for them.
    Giggity.

This thread is now making me giggle!

*taps riding whip against jodhpurs*

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Ha! You are going to become soft.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Was involved with an ENTJ and they far more insecure than you would think :-).

Thing is becuase they have issues, they wont easily let you back in. Pity as they are great people. Great for me as I dont like clingy people myself :-)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wait... are you ENTP or ENFP?
    4w5 sp/sx EII