• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ women - Is there something I should know ?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTJ g/f would be interesting. I think it could work well for me, so long as they don't try to tell me what to do. T-dom colliding with T-dom. If they tried to get bossy, I'd become very rigid and firm and wouldn't budge an inch for them. It would have potential to be either really good or really bad. I'd probably be more likely to budge for an F then I would for a T because a T wants things "exactly this way", whereas an F might say something like, "I don't care how you're affectionate, so long as you show some affection towards me." They're giving you some space to do it your way. T's are more like, "Do it this way cuz I'm a T and I said so." And that's where I tend to hit the "ignore" button and just go on happily about my business. The NT-NT part of it would probably be incredibly intriguing though.

gruginheim

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I only skimmed the responses, but I have to say that my ENTJ best friend is admittedly not touchy-feely, but is very consistent and has a strong nurturing streak (albeit in the most practical of ways). However, she is in her 30's and has become much softer than she was when I met her over 7 years ago. She is an ambitious person by nature and I think when she was younger her ambition was to develop herself and was driven to meet her own goals (not in a bad way, it's just where her focus was), now that she is older and things like career and finance are more settled, her ambition has shifted direction and she now strives to develop her relationships which makes her more focused on others. I speculate that this could be a typical development pattern of many ENTJs.

This is pretty much what I have realized. As an ENTJ lady in her 30's, I would definitely consider myself "softer," even though it gauls me.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

ENTJ g/f would be interesting. I think it could work well for me, so long as they don't try to tell me what to do. T-dom colliding with T-dom. If they tried to get bossy, I'd become very rigid and firm and wouldn't budge an inch for them.

Giggity.

rav3n

:devil:

This thread is now making me giggle!

*taps riding whip against jodhpurs*

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
Was involved with an ENTJ and they far more insecure than you would think :).

Thing is becuase they have issues, they wont easily let you back in. Pity as they are great people. Great for me as I dont like clingy people myself :)

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Wait... are you ENTP or ENFP? :huh: