User Tag List

First 91011

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    One question remains: what to do as an entp to better yourself in dealing with Fi people ? ( recommendations that involve showing ones own emotions will be automatically rejected )
    Ask for orders.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You are an ... this is srs bsns
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Hmmm...

I really like EXTJs, but I wonder if it is more respect than affinity. I know some in real life, and I find it hard to describe. Maybe they have what I want to be? Te dom?

In addition, some are in my classes. They tend to talk to me after class and participate a lot, but I wonder if it is more about getting a good grade on their part than real interest...Feels real, but I don't know.

Almost every single guy I ever dated was an ISTP or an INTP, if I've typed them right, which I might not have. My husband is INTP, I believe. These guys make me feel really, really happy and wonderful, but they piss me off the most, too, if there's something wrong. It's like, when things are great, I'm in 7th heaven, but when they aren't, I wanna throw them out the window. I think I get along the best with these IXTP types when it comes to partners. But INTP is the best because we have the common Ne. Se types baffle and bother me after a while. It's like initially wheee but then ughhhhhh.

With IXTJ, I crush on almost all of them, even the gay ones. I'm not sure what my problem is in that regard. Might be like the allure of something *different* and mysterious and cerebral. <3333 But I'm not sure if we'd make good partners because I never dated one.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    One question remains: what to do as an entp to better yourself in dealing with Fi people ? ( recommendations that involve showing ones own emotions will be automatically rejected )
    Hmm, could you narrow the parameters a bit? I find that I have plenty to say, but I feel like I am all over the board. Do you mean as in a relationship with someone with Fi? Or friendship? Or just people you meet in your job, parties, etc?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Nah its ok that would become too complicated too quickly for my little brain to understand

Anew Leaf

Well, the offer still stands as needed.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ya thx

Uh... I'm not like a NFP or NTP at all. I don't understand how this could be plausible when all the functions are different.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I suppose I can appear more SFP**** than NTP. Totally different function usage fails to make me fathom how this is even possible.

I have my ESFP stress mode when I have a little too much sugar. Or when I am angry and Se + Fi goes on an emotional rampage. Te wants to control the situation and lets Fi do all the angry emotions and Se just destroys whatever is in the way, literally speaking. Ni, well.... it just takes a back seat and watches it as a movie. Ni loves sugary popcorn because it makes Ni all sleepy and lazy.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5