• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTJ: ENFP annoying?

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INTJs, do you think ENFP are annoying? They're supposed to be our "perfect partner", but I just watched some ENFP videos on YouTube and those were quite annoying.

Nicodemus

Here is a thread that answers all the questions you have and many you have never thought of.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've found INTJs to be quite easily annoyed at our chaos, fluttering and 'emotional' quirkiness when we haven't conquered their affection yet :wink:

They often seem to go towards the other extreme though once we do somehow (don't ask me how this happens, no clue)...:ninja:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I've found INTJs to be quite easily annoyed at our chaos, fluttering and 'emotional' quirkiness when we haven't conquered their affection yet :wink:

They often seem to go towards the other extreme though once we do somehow (don't ask me how this happens, no clue)...:ninja:

And what is the best way to shut up the cute overly talkative drama queen ?

To push her against the wall so that that you can kiss her.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They can be a bit much SP-ish for some tastes.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some INTJs can't handle the expressive emotionality (what Antisocial One is calling "drama queen").

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Not when you calm them down from their peaks and lift them up from their lows. Admittedly, they can be patience straining however.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suppose they can be annoying when you're busy with something and they won't leave you alone. They can also be incredibly endearing, though. When around ENFPs whom I've actually gotten to know, I always feel understood. It really is a great connection if you give them a shot. I understand it's not for everyone, though.