• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs are at the bottom of society

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
I dunno, I still think it's real. His comments were WAY too long, nobody would go that far for satire.
Oh believe me, an INP would!:D
Exactly what I was going to say, Heart ;) ! An NP would, most definitely!! And an INP even more, seeing as to how they wouldn't have a social life to attend to anyway (j/k :D )

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP

Ya rly. Or even an ENP, if it could be made into an amusing diversion/project in cooperation with other people. And if it was just an experimental site so as to learn how to use a new sitebuilding tool, or something like that, and you figured you might as well have some fun with it and see who you can fish in. I could see myself doing that, easily. Once when I thought someone was stalking me I created an entire blog purely for the purposes of seeing if she'd find it, didn't register it anywhere so that the only way you'd find it would be if you were looking for it. Installed statcounters, created content to make it believable, the works. Course, being an awesome ENTP it only took me 20 minutes anyway :D

Plus, it's also not necessarily all the work of one person.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz

hahaha Like one long fantasy that can never be played out in RL or be bothered to be created in RL in an orderly "INJ" way of getting the vision set up and out but is instead created OL in a vein attempt to make oneself feel better by playing it with others OL? :D

:blink: Am I a J...then? :unsure: Oi =/

:party2:

heart

heart on fire
Acting like you are someone you cannot stand, taking on their role and trying to play it to the hilt for the sake of your own personal amusement or venting..that's something I can totally understand.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Acting like you are someone you cannot stand, taking on their role and trying to play it to the hilt for the sake of your own personal amusement or venting..that's something I can totally understand.
Not that he's doing a very good job at playing the INFP, mind you. For one, he seems to have forgotten that INFPs are just as loathe to categorise people in stone as INTPs are: you guys have as much Ne as they do. So all his talk of people being easy to type and stuff, that doesn't sound very INFP to me.

But the little hearts are cute, I must say :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
So all his talk of people being easy to type and stuff, that doesn't sound very INFP to me.

Oh, I figured he was poking fun at MBTI itself, as well, with that one. Sorta killing two birds with one stone?

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Oh, I figured he was poking fun at MBTI itself, as well, with that one. Sorta killing two birds with one stone?
Heh, good call! A very definite possibility, his comments about MBTI are so over-the-top...

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
This guy called us NTs the lowest of the low in the workforce and ranked the INFPs the highest. He talks about our place in the grand scheme of things, this is the basic hierarchy:

INFP (Apex)
ESTP & ESTJ (Ruling Class)
ESFJ, ESFP, & INFJ (Lower Upper Class)
ISFJ, ISFP (Rising on Up)
ISTJ, ISTP (Middle Class)
ENFJ, ENFP (Towards the Middle)
ENTJ, ENTP (Second Rung Up)
INTP, INTJ (At the bottom)

What kind of drugs is the guy/girl on?

The INTJs, ENTJs, ENFJs, and the ENTPs are at the top of society in success. They tend to be the corporate executives or the top in their fields. INFPs aren't natural leaders, the NJs or SJs generally are. I don't know this guy is absolutely ridiculous. He said the INTPs should be forced to do the grunt work, while the ENTJs and ENTPs purpose is to keep the INTPs and INTJs in check.

What a biased INFP person, he thinks the NTs are the trash of society.

I almost forgot the website..
Using the Myers-Briggs System for a Better Society

It seems you are equally biased in assuming NT's are at the top. It depends what's important to a person, thinking or feeling.

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
It seems you are equally biased in assuming NT's are at the top. It depends what's important to a person, thinking or feeling.

I wouldn't say that I'm equally biased, but I am somewhat biased. Saying that NTs were at the most successful was unwarranted, although NTJs tend to be very successful types. It is true that NTJs make up a good bulk of the corporate executives though, although more E than Is.

Ok, I just found out that the site that, that was posted on is a satirical site. So yes, this 'bc' guy did go really out of his way just to write that.

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
This guy called us NTs the lowest of the low in the workforce and ranked the INFPs the highest. He talks about our place in the grand scheme of things, this is the basic hierarchy:

INFP (Apex)
ESTP & ESTJ (Ruling Class)
ESFJ, ESFP, & INFJ (Lower Upper Class)
ISFJ, ISFP (Rising on Up)
ISTJ, ISTP (Middle Class)
ENFJ, ENFP (Towards the Middle)
ENTJ, ENTP (Second Rung Up)
INTP, INTJ (At the bottom)

What kind of drugs is the guy/girl on?

The INTJs, ENTJs, ENFJs, and the ENTPs are at the top of society in success. They tend to be the corporate executives or the top in their fields. INFPs aren't natural leaders, the NJs or SJs generally are. I don't know this guy is absolutely ridiculous. He said the INTPs should be forced to do the grunt work, while the ENTJs and ENTPs purpose is to keep the INTPs and INTJs in check.

What a biased INFP person, he thinks the NTs are the trash of society.

Haha. Normally, a person's inclination would be to put their own type at the top or near the top. It's the Bell Curve by other means, really.

In actuality, no one type is superior to another, when it comes to the workplace: it all depends on how one is able to use their skills to best get what they want.

An INTP's strengths are in analysis and rational creativity, for instance. So they can be excellent strategists, if they can learn to get over their naivete in life. (case in point, me! :D )

While an ISFJ would do well as the relationship builder, for the smoothening of ties in a fractious team.

Generally though, ENTJs and ENTPs will own the game. The former are strategists who do not reveal their plans (unlike ESTJs: who may be too hasty and come from too much of a top-down approach), and ENTPs, well, they're Machiavellians.

The way to own this guy? Don't bother arguing with him. Just look at him, listen to him, nod, and go, "Yes, I agree."

True intelligence may not always be in continuing the argument; sometimes, it's knowing when and how to terminate one. Leave the other speechless, so to say.

:devil:

edit: which workplace are we talking about? INFPs may actually be too softhearted to win the game of politics in a cut-throat field, like finance, or politics. Also in the judiciary: their kindness may put them at a disadvantage there.

ygolo

My termites win

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I just want everyone to know that I'm doing my part by keeping my INTP subjugated and in his place. :yes:

Electric

MBTI Type
entj
woohoo ENTJs aren't in last place! Currently, they beat the INTPs and INTJs in rank and intellect despite their irritatingly demanding nature

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
article said:
The INTPs are the lowest of the low, and can also be quite dangerous. They are best left to work on simple tasks that all the other types hate, as they have very high boredom thresholds and can be left to work on boring columns of figures, or program computers, or work on assembly lines, without any real personal problems. They enjoy being ordered around and told what to do, and as long as their orders don't involve interacting with other people they are very happy. These types are very autistic in nature, and like most idiot savants they can sometimes show a remarkable facility for impressive but ultimately useless tasks, such as typesetting in TeX or memorising Star Trek dialogue. These types tend to look quite thin and pasty, and take little care over their personal appearance. They often have small, peering eyes and tend to be quite short and ugly. Spots are common. They do not make suitable romantic mates for anyone, and are really best kept away from the opposite sex.

:rofl1:

sam988

MBTI Type
INTJ
Mindless dumb emotive guy.... must have some issues he's probably a loser enraged with society and the NTs success.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
I dunno.. I'm constantly being reminded that I should take over the company I work for, that it'd do a lot better if I was in charge. *shrugs*