• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs are at the bottom of society

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This guy called us NTs the lowest of the low in the workforce and ranked the INFPs the highest. He talks about our place in the grand scheme of things, this is the basic hierarchy:

INFP (Apex)
ESTP & ESTJ (Ruling Class)
ESFJ, ESFP, & INFJ (Lower Upper Class)
ISFJ, ISFP (Rising on Up)
ISTJ, ISTP (Middle Class)
ENFJ, ENFP (Towards the Middle)
ENTJ, ENTP (Second Rung Up)
INTP, INTJ (At the bottom)

What kind of drugs is the guy/girl on?

The INTJs, ENTJs, ENFJs, and the ENTPs are at the top of society in success. They tend to be the corporate executives or the top in their fields. INFPs aren't natural leaders, the NJs or SJs generally are. I don't know this guy is absolutely ridiculous. He said the INTPs should be forced to do the grunt work, while the ENTJs and ENTPs purpose is to keep the INTPs and INTJs in check.

What a biased INFP person, he thinks the NTs are the trash of society.

I almost forgot the website..
Using the Myers-Briggs System for a Better Society

Bitch please. This is some INFP romantic who can't get his head around his awful social skills and level of practicality. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Ruling Class - ESTP, ESTJ. This type are very good at sports, very good looking, outgoing, sociable, and can always get a date.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this was satire. This guy is a fascist; I swear.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
ExTx - Ruling Class - Alpha Males
ExFx - Ruling class but with holes in there armor (can get bullied by Thinkers)
IxTx - Upper class - usually the ExTx's right hand man or assistant
IxFx - The bottom - sorry but true.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
This guy called us NTs the lowest of the low in the workforce and ranked the INFPs the highest. He talks about our place in the grand scheme of things, this is the basic hierarchy:

INFP (Apex)
ESTP & ESTJ (Ruling Class)
ESFJ, ESFP, & INFJ (Lower Upper Class)
ISFJ, ISFP (Rising on Up)
ISTJ, ISTP (Middle Class)
ENFJ, ENFP (Towards the Middle)
ENTJ, ENTP (Second Rung Up)
INTP, INTJ (At the bottom)

What kind of drugs is the guy/girl on?

The INTJs, ENTJs, ENFJs, and the ENTPs are at the top of society in success. They tend to be the corporate executives or the top in their fields. INFPs aren't natural leaders, the NJs or SJs generally are. I don't know this guy is absolutely ridiculous. He said the INTPs should be forced to do the grunt work, while the ENTJs and ENTPs purpose is to keep the INTPs and INTJs in check.

What a biased INFP person, he thinks the NTs are the trash of society.

It's HUMOR! :hi:

Wait... probably this thread too :D

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
ExTx - Ruling Class - Alpha Males
ExFx - Ruling class but with holes in there armor (can get bullied by Thinkers)
IxTx - Upper class - usually the ExTx's right hand man or assistant
IxFx - The bottom - sorry but true.
Not the bottom, man: the outside. We don't WANT to participate in your silly class games :devil:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
actually sakuraba I see quite a lot of F bullying going on... that is, T's bullied by F's who know just how to get under your skin and destroy a person emotionally... it's a common thing that I hear people say (and have experienced myself) that 'girl style' bullying is a hundred times worse than boy style...

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Hehe. Probably devised by an INTJ or INTP to give the INFP fanatic a false sense of importance and line him up for a big fall. They never see it coming...

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
actually sakuraba I see quite a lot of F bullying going on... that is, T's bullied by F's who know just how to get under your skin and destroy a person emotionally... it's a common thing that I hear people say (and have experienced myself) that 'girl style' bullying is a hundred times worse than boy style...

You are foolish to think that. F's can be emotionally manipulative and an immature T who doesnt have much experience can fall for it.

But we're not talking about romantic relationships here. We're talking about social class, and assuming wealth/bussiness. You won't see T's get bullied by any F's in that area.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Wow... made my day! I'm getting ready to do taxes and its very comforting knowing the lowest class is also the lowest percentage of the population. :rofl1: