User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Constantly and without thinking about it.
    Yes. I do think about it, but more as an observer, to become more aware of how it works and what it does. I don't need to think about it to use it, as in turning it off and on, or consciously directing it to specific problems. More like I turn the totality of my attention to a problem, and the related Ni perceptions are just "there". As an example, a piece of equipment in my lab suddenly stopped working a couple weeks ago. The usual troubleshooting did not correct it, but I could tell by the symptoms that these troubleshooting steps should not be necessary and should not make a difference. Other experienced users told me there was nothing to be done, and I had probably just made things worse. I knew I wold stumble upon some simple if not obvious fix, though, and all would be well -- and that is exactly what happened.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

When I'm among my friends and I we have a round of witty bantering, I can often guess who will say what and in what tone.

But I think I mostly use it for planning purposes. When I arrange resources I always get these hunches that this or that will fail or is not enough, that this or that person will ruin the whole thing if I put him in that position etc.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

My Ni tends to use me, frequently. It seems to be common. In any case, it becomes more apparent when dealing with people who I don't know as well. Perhaps it's a subconscious bias, wanting to believe what friends and family say, and take them at face value.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

if I'm an ENTJ, Ni is my secondary and my answer is relevant to this thread. If I'm an ESTP, this is inferior Ni.

For me, it's like an automatic compass - it's sort of the end vision that I'm working on consciously or subconsciously. It moves me forward effortlessly. It gives me purpose for all that I do, it gives me the way to apply my efforts.

It also gives me a really vivid imagination, I think. At any given time, I'll have some kind of imaginary plot in my mind, or some imaginary musical piece that I perpetually develop and complete. It makes dull elevator/waiting room moments fun.

Oh yes, lots of hunches as well. But I don't act on them unless I later find proof/data to support it.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

-----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Sure are a lot of Ni-njas in here
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral