User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Same here....I tend to enjoy different types. I really dislike the ISTJ extremes to the left and seem to fit that 'mold' that is thrown around on this forum.

For some reason, I'm very much annoyed by the ESxJs in my group at work. This is not a diss at the type as a whole. There are 4 of them, and the 2 that are younger than me really annoy me with their bad, repetitive, immature jokes based on some situation that happened earlier. No spin on the situation, just a repeat of what was said or the situaion. (I play that losing noise from "The Price is Right" when they make jokes). The older ESFJ is a big crybaby and instead of reasonably explaining his stand on an issue insists he doesn't want an 'argument'. The ESTJ is cool, but he's just doesn't follow quick wit. Oustide of work, it's like a toss-up if I get along with other SJs. I have a great time with the TPs I work with. We have a ball. They know how to laugh and not hold on to the little things. It's great.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

I don't mind other INTPs and nobody has ever had a really big problem with me either. I only know one INTP irl and he's a bit of a pain but not too bad.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    re-read this post and your other posts in 3-5 years.
    lol, i get such horrible secondhand embarrassment reading the shit i put on the internet when i was 15. but i wasn't that bad at least.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    lol, i get such horrible secondhand embarrassment reading the shit i put on the internet when i was 15. but i wasn't that bad at least.
    There's nothing more humbling than reading stuff I posted on the open 'net five years ago.
    So much for pretensions of glory...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Great tyranny of digital media - it hangs around forever in one form or another. Thirty years ago, my immature rants were recorded on paper. Thankfully, those journals and notebooks are long since lost or thrown away.

OTOH, my middle-aged rants will be enshrined forever thanks to the Internet.

MBTI
    INTP

You crazy? I love my INTP friends. They're great . The only thing is though that faults of yours you hate become even more obvious and loathsome when you see them in others...
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

That op is like the worst chat-up line in years....

...but it worked, I am all yours

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by amazingdatagirl View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that I don't particularly like interacting with other INTPs. Not sure if it is due to the intrinsically awkward communication style of 2 introverts ** sound of crickets chirping in background ** or because INTPs are so quirky and idiosyncratic that we can't even tolerate one another.

OTOH, I love ENTPs...
    Does this mean amazingdatagirl not like me.................on a serious note, I would love to see and talk to INTPs IRL, granted that they are cool and stuff, the INTP is a very rare creature though. I would probably keep them as my pe...... I mean friend to talk about all kinds of random things like philosophy, science, and Lady Gaga's horns.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I only know one confirmed INTP other than myself and she's pretty cool. Wish we'd talk more.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    LSI

My preferred friend to hang out with is an intp. Before this friend, before this new town, there was another intp best friend. I do seem much more extroverted than the intps that I hang out with but thats a difference in our enneagram types. If I were a 5 (which I thought I was but I'm not apparently) like them I could see the conversation really flatlining in no time - but its usually just comfortable.
    "When the dust has cleared, and victory denied
    A summit too lofty, river a little too wide
    If we keep our pride, though paradise is lost
    We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost

And if the music stops, there's only the sound of the rain
    All the hope and glory, all the sacrifice in vain
    And If love remains, though everything is lost
    We will pay the price, but we will not count the cost"

- Rush

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye: