First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance View Post
    Totally incompatible. All the ESFP I know: we can communicate on an acquaintance level, but that's about it.

The last party I attended an ESFP wanted me. But somehow it was just so boring. She was sexy and all that, but there was just no chemistry.
    I think it could be challenging for the two types to have a long lasting compatible romantic relationship though I'm sure they could be great friends. The ESFPs that I've known are awesome by the way.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by DocRox27 View Post
    Yes, I've told her about my need for space, and she seems like she's pretty understanding. She's kind of falling head over heals for me, which I don't understand. I'm not sure what she sees in me, and I know if I asked her, she wouldn't be able to tell me. She's just not deep enough.

I have a hard time typing people of lower intelligence. Although it doesn't matter much since I try not to associate with feeble minds. To me, their MBTI type would read DUMB.

Distasteful - 57%
    Underdeveloped - 89%
    Maddening - 70%
    Bugbear - 100%

I can only hope. My skepticism is bordering on pessimism concerning any real future with this relationship, but I really do enjoy spending time with her as well as the psychological dissecting of a person so unlike myself.

Edit: I read that over to myself. Am I an asshole or what?
    I don't know that I'd call you an asshole but it's rather dickish to keep her around when you think she's dumb or uninteresting or there's no connection. Personally, this type would make me crazy, not in a good way.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Did anyone but me notice where he said that he enjoys spending time with her?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Oh I'm sure any two types with opposing functions would be the same way in different manners. It's really quite amazing when you sit and think about inverse functions in such a close relationship. I mean, it could be seen as a complimentary relationship, but it could also be seen as a conflicting relationship.

Forgive me for being blunt, but I took quite a few shots while I was preparing dinner... Are your parents still together?

Edit: Judging by your grammar/type I would say you might be slightly intoxicated as well? If not, I'm sorry. =P
    Yes they are and no I'm not.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Yea, a little bit of an asshole. Though, from what you said, it sounds like she's asking for it. I would have moved on already. (Not that you don't sound cool, just you're clearly not interested.) Also, I think your distance is probably what's causing her to pursue so much. That's just natural for gals.
    I can see how the distance would be a factor. Also, her brother is most likely an INTP (even if he's not, he's definitely an NT), so I think she's used to being close with a rational. That, too, might be a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I don't know that I'd call you an asshole but it's rather dickish to keep her around when you think she's dumb or uninteresting or there's no connection. Personally, this type would make me crazy, not in a good way.
    I don't think she's dumb at all. We share a lot of important views, and there is some connection, just not as much as I'd like. I'm keeping her around with hopes that the connection will grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Did anyone but me notice where he said that he enjoys spending time with her?
    THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Yes they are and no I'm not.
    I'm glad there is potential for opposing functions to last. Sorry if I offended you with the edit. =P

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Well she sounds like a nice, reasonable, girl... It's good that you enjoy spending time with her, but it doesn't sound like there's many sparks flying on your end. Sounds more like a friendship. I have some male friends like that, too.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

II'm glad there is potential for opposing functions to last. Sorry if I offended you with the edit. =P
    I'm not offended, mearly inclined towards being brief.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't think she's dumb at all. We share a lot of important views, and there is some connection, just not as much as I'd like. I'm keeping her around with hopes that the connection will grow.

THANK YOU!
    You're welcome. I've put considerable study into attempting to understand INTJ males, so I look for the good when everyone else sees asshole.

Good luck!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Here's and example of a potential conflict between the two:
    It doesn't even have to reach that point of complexity. After I learned about MBTI it occured to me that the type I have almost no connection with are ESxP. We only tune in to the same wavelength at parties and similar occasions.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance View Post
    It doesn't even have to reach that point of complexity. After I learned about MBTI it occured to me that the type I have almost no connection with are ESxP. We only tune in to the same wavelength at parties and similar occasions.
    That has become apparent to me. Keyword there is "almost". I think any type could have a healthy relationship with any other type, but some combinations will have a harder time than others making lasting connections.