User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Ask an INTP!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

It's all relative - sliding scale. I <----------------> E. So, yeah, there are times where an "I" will come out of the shell and want some attention. And there will be times when E's don't want attention. But, relative to each other, the "E" wants it much more and the "I" wants it much less, all other things equal.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm doing some personal type research/data gathering. For all you INTPs, how do you usually approach joining a new social group? Lets say that you're joining a club for a subject that interests you. What kind of mindset to you have going into a first time meetup? How do you typically behave? How do you feel people respond to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    I'm doing some personal type research/data gathering. For all you INTPs, how do you usually approach joining a new social group? Lets say that you're joining a club for a subject that interests you. What kind of mindset to you have going into a first time meetup? How do you typically behave? How do you feel people respond to you?

I usually go in with an Open mind, a little nervous at first but curious as to the people that I will meet. If it's a topic of interest, I will contribute to the group discussion most times, and when I don't feel comfortable I sit back and observe. But usually I am energetic and try to actively engage members in the group, but that's just me and i'm not that introverted, definitely an introvert but not that introverted, I think your responses may differ depending on the INTP.