User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance View Post
    Why are they trouble? I never had conflicts with ESxP women, but I think they're annoying.
    Because they are moody, inconsequent and manipulative. And they usually have big egos.
    A lot of people have big egos, the problem is that hiding this flaw is not a priority for them, since they act first and think later (or never).
    Yet they are still sexy.

MBTI
    INTP

...like the fella said: SJs make the best wives, but SPs make the best mistresses

but seriously, idk why but i usually find myself attracted to SPs; they're independent, open, and like to have fun, but i usually end up having horrible conversations with them and anytime i try to provoke intellectual ideas, they just get annoyed. i love working with SJs because they are dependable and willing, but they are boring and repetitive; not to mention, they really dislike unconventionality. i remember working with an SJ in a photography class and she felt uncomfortable with the fact that i was experimenting with our portfolio....not to mention SJs, particularly, SFJs are annoying to argue with.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

hey now... let's not make broad assumptions about SP's not being intellectually stimulating. we can, too!

if it's an ISxP, just get us one on one. and if it's an ISFP, just make us feel comfortable, so we may express our ideas more easily.

and if she's an ESxP, mix intellect with banter.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    hey now... let's not make broad assumptions about SP's not being intellectually stimulating. we can, too!
    lol, all my friends are SPs to be honest (which is kind of weird), and yes SPs can maintain intellectual conversations, but only when you keep prodding them to. funnily enough, my friends actually get "physically tired" after a conversation, where i just get more energized.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    if it's an ISxP, just get us one on one. and if it's an ISFP, just make us feel comfortable, so we may express our ideas more easily.

and if she's an ESxP, mix intellect with banter.
    This would explain why most NTs and SPs are incompatible relationship-wise. We're generally awkward in which I could understand why SPs would feel uncomfortable around us, but if one got past that initial stage, it can be quite nice.

will take note, though, since i love SP women

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Scorquendo View Post
    lol, all my friends are SPs to be honest (which is kind of weird), and yes SPs can maintain intellectual conversations, but only when you keep prodding them. funnily enough, my friends actually get physically tired after a conversation, where i just get started.
    I agree. I get along excellent with healthy INTP's, and can hold a good conversation if the mood strikes, but often I feel that a conversation with an INTP is going to go nowhere. What the INTP sees as theoretical discussion "just for fun", I'm thinking, "well this topic doesn't matter and is going on all day for no reason." Often INTP's are able to keep me interested by being funny or pointing out irony, (or just adding any extra little "oomph" to what they are saying), that's when I start to contribute.

(Not meant to be a slight against INTP's, just making light of the SP reasoning for getting tired.)

Edit: I was at a party with a lot of NTP's once. (My ex boyfriend's party.) It was really fun for a while. Towards the end I was starting to get bored of listening about indefinite topics like religion, stars, and the universe. The next morning I woke up and they were talking about starting their own religion, (theoretically.) After 2 hours, the topic had only shifted about a foot or two as they continued to "explore the possibilities" together and debate. (Needless to say, I left to go shopping and took one of the INTP's with me.)

I don't normally blame things on functions. Most people can do anything they set their mind to, but I am unable to find this quality at all in myself at all.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

lol, all my friends are SPs to be honest (which is kind of weird), and yes SPs can maintain intellectual conversations, but only when you keep prodding them to.
    SJs are same way, for the record or at least, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I was at a party with a lot of NTP's once. (My ex boyfriend's party.) It was really fun for a while. Towards the end I was starting to get bored of listening about indefinite topics like religion, stars, and the universe. The next morning I woke up and they were talking about starting their own religion, (theoretically.) After 2 hours, the topic had only shifted about a foot or two as they continued to "explore the possibilities" together and debate. (Needless to say, I left to go shopping and took one of the INTP's with me.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

^
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

lol, all my friends are SPs to be honest (which is kind of weird), and yes SPs can maintain intellectual conversations, but only when you keep prodding them to. funnily enough, my friends actually get "physically tired" after a conversation, where i just get more energized.

This would explain why most NTs and SPs are incompatible relationship-wise. We're generally awkward in which I could understand why SPs would feel uncomfortable around us, but if one got past that initial stage, it can be quite nice.

i don't know that it's necessarily prodding that's needed... at least not for me. but rather that, i sometimes feel uncomfortable expressing my thoughts, ideas or opinions. and can easily feel intimidated. so for me, it's more about getting me one on one, and coaxing in a nurturing way, my thoughts, ideas and opinions out of me. which, if you're able to make me feel comfortable, i would very much enjoy the more intellectually stimulating conversations. we like to pull out that tertiary Ni.

with ESFP's, keep in mind that they like to use Se in tandem with Te, too. so one just has to make the intellectual conversation fun, as well. this way, it's not draining or boring.
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

i don't know that it's necessarily prodding that's needed... at least not for me. but rather that, i sometimes feel uncomfortable expressing my thoughts, ideas or opinions. and can easily feel intimidated. so for me, it's more about getting me one on one, and coaxing in a nurturing way, my thoughts, ideas and opinions out of me. which, if you're able to make me feel comfortable, i would very much enjoy the more intellectually stimulating conversations. we like to pull out that tertiary Ni.

with ESFP's, keep in mind that they like to use Se in tandem with Te, too. so one just has to make the intellectual conversation fun, as well. this way, it's not draining or boring.
    -John Green