User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    entp

Default ENTP to ENTJ - WHAT!?

I just got typed ENTJ by the test below! For as long as I can remember, I have been an ENTP with a well developed Fe and an OK developed Ti.

About 2 years ago, walking home one night, after a especially hard day at work, I remember thinking that if I continue like this, I'll turn into an ENTJ! Then I snickered a "yeah right!"

Motherf*****.

Is this is what happens when you decide to take the baton and make something out of yourself...holy fuk. This is what getting your nose rubbed in by engineering again and again and again does to you.

A bit weird because only two days ago I woke up and realized I don't spend alone time anymore (that I used to in order to recuperate from stressful weeks - it was my Ti wanting to figure shit out)

Wow...is type change like this actually possible??? Now that I think back to my Facebook, interactions with friends, joke preferences, and life...its more than fucking probable. Hell, looking at posts made by me on this very forum two years ago and posts I'm making now - holy fucking cow! Posts today. Post 2 yrs ago.

Lets see - I worry WAAY more. I'm a lot more organized. I used to have a certain way with words that I haven't been able to use lately (in the past year). I get stressed about things I wouldn`t usually care about. I`ve thought of myself as a control freak atleast 10 times this year. I feel inappropriate making certain jokes (like that was ever a problem with me). I understand calculus a lot better now. I`m a lot less of an idealist and a lot more determined (practically). I use fuck a lot less. I`m a LOT less patient.

I'm not sure if I like this.

SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING

Anyways, test results:
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 68%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||| 24%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 68%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Orderliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely ENTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

Consider ENFP. Chill out.

MBTI
    entp

worst of all: I'm always to-the-point and very direct now...

will i still be able to flirt? oh damn!

edit: kidddddding lol

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Consider ENFP. Chill out.

that`d be a much needed change

MBTI
    ----

i suggest recreational drug use.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hold up, bro. Check it out - your function usage did not switch from Ti to Te with magic. Test results can be skewed by a variety of factors. For example, I've gotten ENTP enough times now that I could freak out about it (if I didn't already know myself so well) but it's completely implausible. However, the fact that I use a buttload of Te explains everything.

You actually were only 50/50 on J/P anyway.

I started noticing that about myself...I almost always test ENFP or INFP, and my "P-ness" is usually quite high...on any test that was giving me INFJ I think the J score was borderline, and could be skewed (again) by heavy handed Te usage, not Fe.

I am so not Fe, and I have so little Ti that it's almost comical.

You should really look into your functions, but for what it's worth you sound a lot like you're an ENTP over-doing Fe at the moment.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    INFj

That test sucked, don't worry about it.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

THAT TEST HELPED US FIND OUR TRUE SELVES!!!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Hold up, bro. Check it out - your function usage did not switch from Ti to Te with magic. Test results can be skewed by a variety of factors. For example, I've gotten ENTP enough times now that I could freak out about it (if I didn't already know myself so well) but it's completely implausible. However, the fact that I use a buttload of Te explains everything.

You actually were only 50/50 on J/P anyway.

I started noticing that about myself...I almost always test ENFP or INFP, and my "P-ness" is usually quite high...on any test that was giving me INFJ I think the J score was borderline, and could be skewed (again) by heavy handed Te usage, not Fe.

I am so not Fe, and I have so little Ti that it's almost comical.

You should really look into your functions, but for what it's worth you sound a lot like you're an ENTP over-doing Fe at the moment.
    Well the Fe part is understandable - personal shit

I'm not so much convinced by the J/P 50/50 than my own behaviour for the past little while

Interesting observations though...thanks

This tells me I really need to go on a vacation and soon

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    THAT TEST HELPED US FIND OUR TRUE SELVES!!!
    I've been an NT all along. Excuse me, I have some people to go feel superior to.