User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Sure, but that's not enough to come to the conclusion we are all made of those 4 functions
    those functions are just kind of metaphors to groups of things that actually goes in your head, and isnt even supposed to be the whole you just parts of your psyche. brains could be compared to highly sophisticated PCB that is built to work in certain way and grows/loses connections to new directions, you cant just change some elements of it from where the electricity starts or the whole thing will get fucked up, but you can expand it to work in new ways, but expanding it still leaves the beginning(basics of it) as it were. functions are like the basics of your thinking process, if you would somehow be able to remove your first function for example and replace it with another, the whole system would crash
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    those functions are just kind of metaphors to groups of things that actually goes in your head, and isnt even supposed to be the whole you just parts of your psyche. brains could be compared to highly sophisticated PCB that is built to work in certain way and grows/loses connections to new directions, you cant just change some elements of it from where the electricity starts or the whole thing will get fucked up, but you can expand it to work in new ways, but expanding it still leaves the beginning(basics of it) as it were. functions are like the basics of your thinking process, if you would somehow be able to remove your first function for example and replace it with another, the whole system would crash
    You'll figure one day that there is more to the human psyche than what can be explained by logic and electrical wiring. The human psyche has a way to amaze you anew in good or bad ways, you'ld never think possible. And if you would ever have managed to map out that brain to the last corner and then think you have it all, it will still amaze you and get the better of you. And as long as this fact exists, it is too uncertain for me to believe, I could explain jack of what is going on in the human brain
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

You'll figure one day that there is more to the human psyche than what can be explained by logic and electrical wiring. The human psyche has a way to amaze you anew in good or bad ways, you'ld never think possible. And if you would ever have managed to map out that brain to the last corner and then think you have it all, it will still amaze you and get the better of you. And as long as this fact exists, it is too uncertain for me to believe, I could explain jack of what is going on in the human brain
    Even then, though, there remains the possibility that there is nothing more than that. That's what makes it fascinating.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i know there is more to it, but i think it needs to be simplified to layman terms unless im writing a book about it.

i got reasonably good understanding about how brains work
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i know there is more to it, but i think it needs to be simplified to layman terms unless im writing a book about it.
    Quit slacking and get to work!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Quit slacking and get to work!
    i rather study more first, but i dont have more lectures in like a month. next course will be neuro- and cognitive psychology. cant wait for it
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I hope some of the brains secrets stay one forever. Otherwise it would get creepy very fast
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I hope some of the brains secrets stay one forever. Otherwise it would get creepy very fast
    ill make sure that all the secrets will be unveiled
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Well if someone can tell me how to become an ESTJ, I'm all ears.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    entp

You guys are very kind.

I suppose I was freaking out because ive never actually viewed myself as a Te and Fi guy. That and Ive been under intense stress for the past little while - did a startup alongside of school and screwed up school. The entj test results triggered the much larger identity crisis that questioned if I am a student (implying more learning than applying) or a business guy which would be more applying what I know than learning new things.
    Why I cant be both? Because the past eight months have taught me that the 2 modes are very different and switching between the 2 doesnt come easily to me

Well, ive got a plane to catch, gonna come back to this later.