User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    entp

Default How do you know you are stressed?

How does stress manifest in you? Anxiousness? drink? overeat? bite your nails? grind your teeth?

How do you deal with it? meditate? deep breathing? run? What you wish life was like?

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

When I'm stressed, my muscles tend to tense up and I don't think as quickly or as clearly.

I deal with stress by getting enough rest, deep breathing, healthy eating, and exercise.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    How does stress manifest in you? Anxiousness? drink? overeat? bite your nails? grind your teeth?

How do you deal with it? meditate? deep breathing? run? What you wish life was like?
    It manifests in a lot of ways with me. Mostly I just get tired and neglect my physical needs. Perhaps a little withdrawn. Perhaps a little whiny. (By perhaps a little whiny, I mean definitely a lot whiny.)

The best thing I can do is to restore my physical nutrition, sleep, and exercise needs and maintain a normal routine, and actually minimizing social contact helps too because I tend to neglect duties and to try to escape, I start to overly socialize and mess up my body by drinking and smoking. I have to try to balance everything out more in a stressful state.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Glycerine

When people annoy to me to end, feel like I want to punch people out/chew people out, become overly critical, become emotionally involved (typically I am fairly detached), talk excessively, , curse a lot, body gets tense, get anxious, get extra bossy, very avoidant. ENFJ on steroids, pretty much.

I go into my own little world, detach/zone out, sleep, eat less, avoid people or do a fun activity with a random person, engage my senses

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Stress by stuff I have to get done for example often makes me hot tempered (if that is the right word), kinda in contrast to my rather calm nature, and I get more easily irritable. It can also make me temporarily more energic though, so that I get more stuff done.

Stress as in, being drained when around people and not enjoying it too much, makes me on the other hand tired and without energy.

Don't know how to describe it better. What is common though when I have stress in all situations is that I neglect eating more and want to be left alone usually.

MBTI
    entp

Interesting. I think deadlines stress me out. I tend to overeat. Although, now that I have recognized that as a symptom, its a lot better now.

What shortandsweet said about physical activity...I found out that I need to be going to the gym (or atleast running) regularly to keep a free and unstressed mind.

MBTI
    ENTP

I go crazy. And it's so hard not to notice it

ThatGirl

I get quiet.....its weird. More confused, less intolerant.

The less stressed I am the louder and more bold/offensive I tend to become.

Which is why people tend to like me more when I am in a bad stage of life, and less when I am actually happy....

Now THAT fucks with the mind.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

It depends...if I'm overwhelmingly stressed I tend to just get really sleepy and pass out, or have a mental breakdown, then pass out. That has happened three times this week.

I am really stressed right now, and I basically just get really depressed and re-assess what I'm doing with my life, and what I really want out of it, and then I realize I want nothing out of life and I'm apathetic about everything, and it just goes down a terrible spiral of terrible thoughts.

If I'm just stressed, then I'm usually at my best, I would think. I'm happy and outgoing, but also I'm more attentive to get stuff done.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i know that im stressed when i feel stress. i try to get rid of it by doing whats needed to the source of stress, to make it less stressful, like just trying to make the source of stress less important to me, or if there is nothing i can do to it, i try to concentrate on other things
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read