User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

When I want to escape or nix whatever it is.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

NPcomplete

When I become extremely irritable, nit-pick on things, panic for nothing and think of the gloomiest scenarios possible. Also, when I get immersed in novels instead of doing what I should be doing or when I start baking or clean my room. Around exam time, my room is impeccable. :P

When I'm really really stressed, I "channel" the Doctor. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but for presentations and other school stuff involving talking to non-friends, it makes me feel awesome.

When I’m stressed, I feel overwhelmed. Very, very rarely I will flip out on you if you are causing me too much stress and not letting me have time to myself, keep pushing an issue when I’m already overwhelmed.

Anyway, to remediate, I sleep or exercise or go for a walk or organize/clean my physical environment, make nutritious food for myself, or just make something fun, like a painting/drawing.

Cancel plans is also a good de-stressor to me.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

I get tunnel vision and physically tight.

figsfiggyfigs

I start procrastinating... ://, which doesn't help

When seriously stressed, eating becomes an annoying interruption. As it stands, I tend to forget to eat during the day. My patience level drops to below zero, which if you knew me in real life, I'm already very impatient.

The more stressed, the longer and harder my work out sessions. It really helps.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I get quiet.....its weird. More confused, less intolerant.

The less stressed I am the louder and more bold/offensive I tend to become.

Which is why people tend to like me more when I am in a bad stage of life, and less when I am actually happy....

Now THAT fucks with the mind.
    I'm the same way. When I lack sleep and am stressed out, I become a little meeker and more accomodating to others. Perhaps it's a subconscious attempt at garnering cooperation from others in order to help solve the problem? Or maybe it's a countermeasure so we don't give ourselves a heart attack.

THAT SAID. When I'm hungry, it's a verrrrry different story. I will bitchslap out the way ANYONE who stands between my empty stomach and a slice of pizza.

Oh yes. And if I'm merely in a hurry, I get testy. Today I was running late, and some bovine with equally fat calves (in both meanings) was standing in my way. I kind of abruptly asked her to "Move please", and only after did I realize that that was pretty rude.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I either feel irritable, nervous, and angry...in which case I need to take a walk, or do something totally unstructured and freeing....or sometimes I feel really vulnerable/overwhelmed like I want to hide in a quiet place and for people to leave me alone.

I can be needy and emotional too, but I'm not sure that's the same thing as being stressed. That's something else.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Oh yes. And if I'm merely in a hurry, I get testy. Today I was running late, and some bovine with equally fat calves (in both meanings) was standing in my way. I kind of abruptly asked her to "Move please", and only after did I realize that that was pretty rude.
    I will push past people, like just dodge them and kind of slip past them, and sometimes I'll say "excuse me" in a clipped voice that sounds more offended than polite. Usually I just end up looking like an oblivious weirdo if I'm pushing past them, I guess. I'm totally fine with that.

I've never had a problem telling strangers to leave me alone or get out of my way.*

*I should explain here that I'm usually pleasant and polite and when I say I have no problem telling people to leave me alone, I mean people who are really bothering me or being creepy or invasive, and when I say I have no trouble telling them to get out of my way, I mean under stressful circumstances, and in a very efficient Te kind of manner. I have VERY firm boundaries. It's one of the reasons why I know I couldn't possibly have Fe. I actually volunteer to tell other people to fuck off for my friends. I'm like "oh hey, you're afraid of confrontation? Allow me!" And I handle it.

Anew Leaf

My INFP stress goes two ways:

NF meltdown stress:
    I cry easily
    I am angry easily
    I have zero patience or tolerance
    I actually have fights with people close to me
    I get very sarcastic and go for the jugular in arguments

I stress:
    I go into hermit mode and ignore phone calls, emails, texts, everyone.
    I feel sad and lonely and I hide in my house