ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Why INTJs are awesome

- you can be real with them
    - are willing to be real with you
    - if they disagree with you, you can debate your point with them for hours until one of you is convinced the other is right or you both realize the areas you were wrong about
    - take none of this personality and after 3 hours of trying to come to a consensus on a topic will not hold any negative feelings
    - when they debate you on something, their purpose is to figure out what the actual truth is. if you are right, they will thank you, not hate you
    - tend to have high self confidence and integrity
    - contrary to what most people think, INTJs have
    - act in a way that is sophisticated and pleasant and demonstrates high value in themselves
    - their condescending laughs are SO awesome
    - if you have high self confidence, they don't say you're arrogant (or narcissistic lol)
    - get the distinctions of what you say
    - if they don't, they will ask as opposed to attacking you personally
    - will honestly tell you what is wrong with you
    - you don't have to explain things to them 1000 times
    - there subtle cockiness is extremely bad ass
    - if you give them the chance to respond to things, they have tons of Horatio Caine-esque lines
    - people acuse them constantly of being deceitful, mal intended and heartless, they are none of these things
    - when someone chews them out or tries to tear them down, they simply chuckle to themselves at how amusingly foolish the opposing party is
    - are intelligent beyond measure
    - they can master anything, and master it quickly
    - they aren't offended by you sounding educated and using big words
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    xNTj

Why ENFP's are awesome:

- They love INTJ's.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

ENFP's are awesome for their convictions. You never really know how they really came to their convictions, but it makes them a remarkable, interesting and passionate people.

As an INTP, I could honestly listen to ENFP's all day long, and never get tired of it.

PS: Even though it might seem like it, there is no sarcasm intended in this post. What can I say, I'm curious.

Also, I like INTJ's because they can really get into one angle and dissect it correctly, saving me the time to bother doing that myself.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I doubt we're the only ones
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I'll continue where ThatGirl left off because she was bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - will honestly tell you what is wrong with you
    Assuming they are right, this may be a good thing. But since many matters in life are not as black and white as an INTJ might present them, especially to ENFP's, I fear this point will cause as much conflict as it does resolution between INTJ's and ENFP's.
    - you don't have to explain things to them 1000 times
    Just wondering, what type does need 1000 expanations?
    - there subtle cockiness is extremely bad ass
    INTJ's are rarily subtle, but I do agree they can be bad ass.
    - if you give them the chance to respond to things, they have tons of Horatio Caine-esque lines
    The master transcends far above the average INTJ! Heretic!
    - people acuse them constantly of being deceitful, mal intended and heartless, they are none of these things
    I agree they rarily are, but does this mean you love INTJ's because you pity them? Either way, most INTJ's are capable of putting themselves above the claims of their 'lesser intellects', as they should.
    - when someone chews them out or tries to tear them down, they simply chuckle to themselves at how amusingly foolish the opposing party is
    I think they'd rather explain in full detail the futileness of the opposing party once, and after that put them on full ignore. Maybe grunting about the waste of time, rather than letting out a chuckle.
    - are intelligent beyond measure
    Intelligence, and the importance there of, is one of the most subjective matters of discussion. But one thing is certain, for an INTJ, their own intellect is not beyond measure. I'm sure an INTJ will have countless of ways of measuring their own intellects against that of other people.
    - they can master anything, and master it quickly
    Anything that can use Te, no doubt. But I can provide you with an endless list of activities of which its mastery depends entirely on the individual INTJ, and has nothing to do with the collective that is INTJ at all. :P
    - they aren't offended by you sounding educated and using big words
    Just try to misuse them, you'll find out just how frustrating that can be for them.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned

Default Loves this Thread.

Squeeee!

True, I get into endless trouble by simply throwing up my hands and going 'You want me to do A and as a consequence you will label me C just as you have by doing this, therefore I can't win. What's your damned point?'

- if they disagree with you, you can debate your point with them for hours until one of you is convinced the other is right or you both realize the areas you were wrong about.
    - take none of this personally and after 3 hours of trying to come to a consensus on a topic will not hold any negative feelings
    I do this with my gran. She is in her 70s. We get along well during debates and don't care about the consequences. It is more about who the INTJ trust however. Be wary about engaging in this if you are the INTJs 'acquaintance' rather than 'friend'. Our Te boundaries reflect onto the people we know.

We learn the hard way through life that people often simply cannot be trusted with these things.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

You love stereotypes, don't you?
    Anyway, a quote of a INTJ I know: "I don't "argue" with people; I explain to them why they're wrong. Arguing would imply that there is room to debate about my opinion."
    They say I only think in form of crunching numbers.....
    -Fall Out Boy

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

reading this seems like most of those are more INTP things than INTJ or could apply to both. sure you didnt confuse some INTPs as INTJs when coming up with this?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

I hear they sparkle in the sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
    You love stereotypes, don't you?
    Anyway, a quote of a INTJ I know: "I don't "argue" with people; I explain to them why they're wrong. Arguing would imply that there is room to debate about my opinion."
    Yeah, this is my mindset when debating someone. If I'm unsure about the issue, I just play devils advocate to get more information.