User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    How does one go about dating THREE INTJs?
    Very carefully.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Dating three INTJ's is easy if you do all three at once. They'll be so consumed with each other, it's like a walk in the park.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    *Scratches chin. Mumbles something about not being so sure of that... Looks around at all the glaring INTJ's. Flees thread*
    If that was a dig at INTJs not being good in bed, I'll have you know that all of my former partners (even the ones who currently hate me) acknowledged (perhaps grudgingly) that I performed excellently "in the sack," as it were. I honestly think that's a personal thing, though. Sexual performance =/= MBTI type.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Is this your way of saying you don't like INTJ personalities or personal magnetism?

You have no opinion until you sleep with one?

I don't think MBTI type determines how good one is in bed.
    Okay since you guys didn't get the gist of my post.

It is a well know fact that I love the INTJs. The intuitive pause is something that always causes me to smile. In fact I feel in step with INTJs when they are saying nothing at all. I don't feel like I have to really figure them out. I just get it. They have a presence that can fill a room, of which I find incredibly charming and comforting. Like a little voice of reason standing off in the distance, ready to be tapped into at any moment. When you do get them to speak, you see they never once missed a beat.

However, I refuse to stroke INTJ ego (as we all know they get plenty of that) until I have secured one for myself (get it? we are sleeping together). At which point I am sure I will be singing the praises.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
    If that was a dig at INTJs not being good in bed, I'll have you know that all of my former partners (even the ones who currently hate me) acknowledged (perhaps grudgingly) that I performed excellently "in the sack," as it were. I honestly think that's a personal thing, though. Sexual performance =/= MBTI type.
    I will take my experiences as a sampling error.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Dating three INTJ's is easy if you do all three at once. They'll be so consumed with each other, it's like a walk in the park.
    One is enough.... for this NF at least

I meet loads of NT's and NF's but the most elusive for me has been an ENTJ... I kind of want to date one just to see what it's like. I have only met 2 as friends thus far.

ThatGirl

I have met only two INTJs my entire life. One being a female I became friends with quickly, and an alleged man I dated a while back who was young and still immature.

I cannot fathom being surrounded by them....

*People I have met from the board don't count, as obviously that will skew the numbers.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
    (Pats consolingly on back) Yes, engineer, I'm sure you are good in bed... It's alright.. Don't let the bully ESFP make you feel bad.

Oh, it was definitely a dig at INTJ's sexual performance. However, completely teasing. I never had any complaints about the one INTJ I had experience with (in that department.) I imagine they are overall a creative and passionate bunch. And, as for ExFP's being good at it... Well, ... not me! Maybe others. Seems like sexual performance could be great all across the board, with each type giving sex a different flair.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I have met only two INTJs my entire life. One being a female I became friends with quickly, and an alleged man I dated a while back who was young and still immature.

I cannot fathom being surrounded by them....

*People I have met from the board don't count, as obviously that will skew the numbers.
    I have had extraordinary luck in finding loads of N's in my life. Part of it is that the majority of my extended family are N's, as well as both my parents were N's (ENFP and INTP), and part of it is that I scored very high on the N preference when I got tested in college.... The end result being that most "S"'s are aliens to me. I find them interesting but I rarely make a good connection with one of them. (Although, there are always exceptions, especially with cute little ESFPs.)

In college I also hung out with a group of people who were computer science, physics, math, chemistry majors... all of them were NT's. And through them I have met other constellations of N's, etc.

Of the 12 closest people in my life right now, only 2 of them are for certain S's.

Come to Minnesota and I will show you the hidden cache of INTJs I have here.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

INTJ's are awesomely sex-ay.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green