• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dating a ISTP girl

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi

As the title says im currently dating a ISTP girl, have anyone else done that?
Any tips??

I think that the things im doing is going just fine but im currious to hear from people.

Since i have encountered the steretypical ESTP i was surpriced to find this girl so.. shy and submissive.. in a way.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Give her a weapon. She'll get really excited.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm dating an ISTP. Take her on out-doorsy dates. Learn to love (or atleast really appreciate) animals. Admire her for fixing shit. Take up a sport together. Don't ever ask her about her feelings. She has none. Wait, your an INTJ, you have none either. Perfect match :devil:

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahahaha. The Weapon stuff is actually correct.. She want to go to a shooting range.

i sendt her a video of basejumping and she was all woaoa! awesome! i don`t think i could do that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lxMBCWfDV5Q

She too wants to climb a big crane one day, to check the view.

Knowing she was a ISTP i took her out for a round of pool... you know that snooker stuff. She won... i took down the 8 3times in a row. :p
Was actually going to ask her for a bit of ballplay in the park but she says shes no god in fotball. weather is still shitty.
She do like animals but she has a cat.. im allergic. i digg dogs tho..

She is from the country side so she mostly played with her brothers. Shes into MMORPG.

Going to meet her today. going to a repile park. she diggs dragons.. :p lol shes so nerdy in a way.

I noticed her hand was shaking last time.. if it does today too. i think i know whats going on. :)

PH.

MBTI Type
INTP
My boyfriend, who I have a relationship with for a little more than 3 years, is also ISTP. What I really like about him is that he is a freerunner and all about the sensory stuff. I know his S-side makes him happy, so I try to be as much understanding as I can about that. He is not that good of a discussion partner and we have our communication problems. (he cannot catch up with the major leaps I am sometimes taking and I don't understand why he is stating the obvious and constantly repeating himself as if he thinks I didn't already understand him)

ISTP's are great though. Mine is also very nerdy xD He's is totally into physics and math and likes to calculate everything.

I wish you further happiness with your ISTP :)

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
The squirrel suits are fucking awesome.

It's insane.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks PH. Ill update the thread if i need some help or something like that.

Basejumping is the shit! I can`t imagine anything more extreme than that.

oh i forgot.. We had a good time at the reptile park. I got the chance to hold one of these :D http://bilder.vgb.no/137/3col/img_47d926867d064.jpg
It was my favorite of all the animals that where there.

btw did you now that the poison in the arrow frog http://www.frogstore.com/images-frogfacts/bluepoison.jpg
Is deadly even at as low doses as 0,00001grams