User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    noooo bad idea. never tell a girl something is above her, even if it is and even if you say slightly. just say you need to focus on school right now, and might not have as much time to spend with her as you want right now, but after the semester you're all hers.
    This.

Haha i would never be attracted to someone who thinks like OP. Do her a favor and dont ask her out.

/ bitching

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    Haha i would never be attracted to someone who thinks like OP. Do her a favor and dont ask her out.

/ bitching
    It always starts with the woman wanting a romantic and sensitive partner who is able to show his emotions, but later when you need a family manager, the demand for a masterbrained planer arises in notime. And if you are the sensitive guy, soon you'll be labeled as the big crybaby who isnt able to take life serious.

I tell you, woman and wicked start both with a w
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    It always starts with the woman wanting a romantic and sensitive partner who is able to show his emotions, but later when you need a family manager, the demand for a masterbrained planer arises in notime. And if you are the sensitive guy, soon you'll be labeled as the big crybaby who isnt able to take life serious.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Me not gets the dilemma. Can't you do both? I know I can... and work and have few hobbyist projects too.

Besides, I dont think that INFx would appreciate the fact that you'd put her on hold while you study... I think they are much more attracted to direct, genuine expressions of emotions, rather than well scheduled and planned dating.

If your studies suffer, fix your schedules. Tell her that even though you'd like to spent 24/7 time with her, you also have your own life to be taken care of, and she'll have to settle for a lesser amount.

noooo bad idea. never tell a girl something is above her, even if it is and even if you say slightly. just say you need to focus on school right now, and might not have as much time to spend with her as you want right now, but after the semester you're all hers.
    Disagreed. Even thought it's fun to have someone wrapped around your little finger, it gets old quickly. That's why no one should sell their own lives in favor of a girl. And I think some women even appreciate it if their husbands would have life of their own.. eh? Dependancy addicts are no fun.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

ReflecTcelfeR

Isn't saying that you're focused on school the same as saying it's above you at this point?

figsfiggyfigs

Hit it and quit it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Isn't saying that you're focused on school the same as saying it's above you at this point?
    it might mean the same thing, but flat out saying 'school is above you right now' sounds really harsh to me. and he said the girl's an infx so there's a good chance she'd feel the same. it makes it sound like the relationship is a side thought and not important to him (which may be true for the op, i dont know).

and @habba i don't know what you're talking about, i didn't say anything about dependancy or not having a life outside of the relationship, i was just trying to find a more tactful way of saying what reflect did.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Hit it and quit it.
    Seconded this.

ReflecTcelfeR

it might mean the same thing, but flat out saying 'school is above you right now' sounds really harsh to me. and he said the girl's an infx so there's a good chance she'd feel the same. it makes it sound like the relationship is a side thought and not important to him (which may be true for the op, i dont know).
    That's fair .