• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The _Other_ INTP Central

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
Yes: It does seem like something that the INTP would be interested in. Just look at all of the possible ways we don't reason: it's shocking!

Unfortunately, for me, the website is short on realistic tips to become rational. Too many abstract thoughts about the problems of cognitive biases. In fact, I end up worrying too much about the cognitive biases I commit, as if they have become a crime in my mind :(

The_World_As_Will

meh, not impressed. I don't think the comparison can really be made to INTP central... they're more witty there, the aforementioned site you linked to seems more like the INTJ forum honestly.

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
meh, not impressed. I don't think the comparison can really be made to INTP central... they're more witty there, the aforementioned site you linked to seems more like the INTJ forum honestly.

But the discussions over at lesswrong are more civil than INTJf, I reckon.