I have a few questions... and I'd really appreciate a little insight from you INTJ's.
1) Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
(I realize the INTJ doesn't typically make these decisions hastily, but assume for just a moment that an INTJ did. Maybe it was in the midst of a heated argument, after a night of drinking, with a girl you declared your love for many times..)
2) If you have regretted breaking up with someone, and it was on your terms, how would you handle the situation? Would you carry through with your decision or try to back peddle?
3) Beyond the trust that your partner will be there for you, will never cheat on you, will never tell your secrets, what other ways does the INTJ seek trust in partnership?
4) If an INTJ broke up with someone, and it drove this someone away from them entirely, because this someone felt like moving on would be the best thing for both parties, why might an INTJ continually seek this person out and try to re establish friendship for years afterwards?
5) If you saw someone you regretted breaking up with, how would this affect you?
Does seeing someone instantly bring you back to your last encounter with them? Does it cause old memories to surface? Would it reopen a wound? Or would you be able to move past it and accept friendship?
Again, any insight very. much. appreciated.