User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Persistant ENTJ

MBTI
    ENTJ

Angry Persistant ENTJ

Me and this guy had been living together and hanging out and we had been getting along really well and I thought he was pretty mature. I had no idea he was also an ENTJ, and I thought it was cool once I found out. After spending some time alone together everything changed. Somehow I am stuck in a relationship with him because I was scared to hurt his feelings or make things awkward while I was living with him and now he wants me to move in with him and omg I'm 16 and I told him I don't want to be in a relationship until I graduate high school!!!
    -reply "It'll be hard but we can do it." I don't know what to do. He pretends that I am pregnant all the time with his baby. He is always telling me how happy he is when I'm around and it feels wrong.
    Me and my friends wrote a letter and I'm going to read it to him over the phone or in person, but I don't want to lose him as a friend because thats the only time he acts cool.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

"pretends" your pregnant?!
    SDMF

MBTI
    ENTJ

Run!

MBTI
    ENFP

Bloody hell....i thought I had problems with weirdos!!

sammy

Pretends you're pregnant and won't take no for an answer? If he gets even more obsessed, border-line psycho, let one of your parents know. How old is he?

My thoughts were along the lines of Maverick's. Run!!!!

Holy CRAP! Seriously, it sounds like FAR too much, too fast. Why were you living with him? Was it just the two of you? Also, he pretends you're pregnant? Pretends to whom? Your friends? His family? Or do you mean he just jokes about you being pregnant with his baby? Err..

It sounds like he's just putting way too much pressure and momentum into the relationship. You're pretty young still. You may lose him as a friend, but I encourage you to do whatever you have to do to stop the momentum and tell him you're not interested in a relationship with him. The letter sounds somewhat promising. What kind of things does it say?
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INFP

eep
    I agree that you should just run

very, very fast.
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    ENTJ

LOL yeah! I don't know how it started but it was a joke at first and now he just tells everyone [friends mostly] that I'm 2 months pregnant and doesn't say oh jk or anything.

Heres the letter me and my friends wrote:

I like you as a friend and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't want to lead you on. I really don't like you like you like me And I tried to make it clear, but I just gave up and went along with it. Its just too stressful. I can be your friend, but nothing more.

Memphy: I was staying with my friend for spring break where he lived, but for the last 3 days of my stay we went to his parents house.

philonightmare: He's 17.

sammy

I like the sound of your letter to him.

Wow, 17 and got it all figured out eh? If he's still persistent after that letter, ask him how he plans on taking care of your college expenses, his expenses and that new baby's in the coming years? And that if he can't realistically draw out a plan for you on how he'll manage all that and still maintain his youthful exuberance for life, that he should get back to you on the whole "living together" thing once he's more settled in life.

Be careful. There is this fascinating documentary between a love affair between an ENTJ and ESTP. He blinded and disfigured her by throwing sulfuric acid in her face, when he was scorned. And that was just the beginning!I'd tell ya the rest, but I wouldn't want to spoil, it in case you wanted to see it.

Crazy Love Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

Two ENTJs, in a relationship? I can't even imagine that. Who would control the remote?