• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Persistant ENTJ

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Be careful. There is this fascinating documentary between a love affair between an ENTJ and ESTP. He blinded and disfigured her by throwing sulfuric acid in her face, when he was scorned. And that was just the beginning!I'd tell ya the rest, but I wouldn't want to spoil, it in case you wanted to see it.

Crazy Love Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

Two ENTJs, in a relationship? I can't even imagine that. Who would control the remote?
: D awesome!

mbeerti

MBTI Type
INTP
Me and this guy had been living together....

Um...You're 16? Why are you not living at home with your parents? I thought the natural progression was to first get to know someone/date them, discover their level of weirdness, THEN decide to "live together"... Not the reverse. Whatever the case, all these people are right- you need to get the hell out.