First 123 Last

Thread: Persistant ENTJ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

If he is weirdo your letter isn't straight enough. Put it really clearly down that there will not be a "romantic" relationship between you two. And if he is really obsessed weirdo it is best if you get rid of him really fast beucause he will not accept by being only his friend if he has some obsessive thoughts of you being pregnant.

MBTI
    INTJ

He's insane... and for a T type, he sure doesn't sound very rational...

Run away. Quickly.
    j'adore les chats

MBTI
    INTP

Way past time to tell your parents.

MBTI
    ENTJ

OMG he moved to another state!!!
    I talked to him just now and made it clear that I don't want to be in a relationship again. Problem solved. =]=]=]

Quote Originally Posted by Lindaxo View Post
    Me and this guy had been living together and hanging out and we had been getting along really well and I thought he was pretty mature. I had no idea he was also an ENTJ, and I thought it was cool once I found out. After spending some time alone together everything changed. Somehow I am stuck in a relationship with him because I was scared to hurt his feelings or make things awkward while I was living with him and now he wants me to move in with him and omg I'm 16 and I told him I don't want to be in a relationship until I graduate high school!!!
    -reply "It'll be hard but we can do it." I don't know what to do. He pretends that I am pregnant all the time with his baby. He is always telling me how happy he is when I'm around and it feels wrong.
    Me and my friends wrote a letter and I'm going to read it to him over the phone or in person, but I don't want to lose him as a friend because thats the only time he acts cool.
    did you kiss or not?
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Me and this guy had been living together and hanging out and we had been getting along really well and I thought he was pretty mature. I had no idea he was also an ENTJ, and I thought it was cool once I found out. After spending some time alone together everything changed. Somehow I am stuck in a relationship with him because I was scared to hurt his feelings or make things awkward while I was living with him and now he wants me to move in with him and omg I'm 16 and I told him I don't want to be in a relationship until I graduate high school!!!
    -reply "It'll be hard but we can do it." I don't know what to do. He pretends that I am pregnant all the time with his baby. He is always telling me how happy he is when I'm around and it feels wrong.
    Me and my friends wrote a letter and I'm going to read it to him over the phone or in person, but I don't want to lose him as a friend because thats the only time he acts cool.
    AJAJAJA that's hilarious.

Here's your opportunity to break someone's heart. TAKE IT !

MBTI
    INTJ

You sure he's an ENTJ? He sounds like a Feeler.

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

"ENTJs make aggressive, enthusiastic partners who take their commitments very seriously."

*sigh*

ENTJ x a Million!

very very scary, an ENTJ who doesn't have his weaknesses under control

"ENTJs who do not make the attempt to be aware of others, and to value their feelings and opinions, may find themselves in unbalanced relationships, where real communication does not take place."

i hope he learns very quickly, before its too late!
    Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

OMG he moved to another state!!!
    I talked to him just now and made it clear that I don't want to be in a relationship again. Problem solved. =]=]=]
    Breaking up is actually really healthy when it's causing you emotional distress.

Always do what you think is right...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Moved. (pun intended)