MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    lol...yes! U remember!
    Stalking is never flattering. You put on your pointy toed boots and threaten to give him an attitude adjustment, woman.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Thankyou Colors. I like your advise to see whats is best for me perspective.

I was really mean to him and treated him bad bcos he kept on contacting...I mean i was a total bitch.....but he just doesnt give up.
    I think he genuinely loves me. He's still after the idea of marrying me! Even though i made it clear I dont want to marry him, and this was like 4 days ago!
    I've been so stressed, i couldnt sleep for 2 nights.
    sighhh
    Dont worry I shall keep you updated.
    thanks though.
    You're so nice! And please do keep us updated.

MBTI
    INTP

Thankyou Colors. I like your advise to see whats is best for me perspective.

I was really mean to him and treated him bad bcos he kept on contacting...I mean i was a total bitch.....but he just doesnt give up.
    I think he genuinely loves me. He's still after the idea of marrying me! Even though i made it clear I dont want to marry him, and this was like 4 days ago!
    I've been so stressed, i couldnt sleep for 2 nights.
    sighhh
    Dont worry I shall keep you updated.
    thanks though.
    It may be a good idea to sit with him and really explain how you feel. He should understand at that point

MBTI
    ENFP

Thank you guys with helping me through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Judous View Post
    It may be a good idea to sit with him and really explain how you feel. He should understand at that point
    Thats what I did finally. I thought since its important for an INTP to understand what is going on, I had a long chat with him face to face. I tried to be as logical as I could and give him as open and honest information as I could. He seemed pretty calm about this whole thing.
    Though I could still see the love he had for me, even while I was trying to explain my position on this issue.

Now he has taken some time to think over it.....Im not contacting him and he not me. I dont know if he's bought my reasons or not. I will have to wait and see if he is over it (because he has understood the whole picture). It still seemed to me he wasnt giving up.
    Only time would tell!! sighhh (Im nervous). !

MBTI
    INTP

Thats what I did finally. I thought since its important for an INTP to understand what is going on, I had a long chat with him face to face. I tried to be as logical as I could and give him as open and honest information as I could. He seemed pretty calm about this whole thing.
    Though I could still see the love he had for me, even while I was trying to explain my position on this issue.

Now he has taken some time to think over it.....Im not contacting him and he not me. I dont know if he's bought my reasons or not. I will have to wait and see if he is over it (because he has understood the whole picture). It still seemed to me he wasnt giving up.
    It seems to me ENFPs find it very easy to move on. It's not so easy for an INTP, not for me anyway. I can do it, but it's not easy. INTPs especially hardcore T's don't usually understand decisions made based on feeling. To you the relationship doesn't feel right, to him it doesn't make sense that you don't want him anymore. We do feel, trust me, he feels it. But our thinking overrides our feeling.

Best thing would be to cut ties with him altogether, but if you really want to talk it through try something like this:

It takes two for a relationship. My heart and head are not in this relationship. Yours seem to be, but do you really want to be in a relationship with someone who dosen't feel the same way about you? Where is that going to go? It doesn't make a lot of sense does it? You might want to try to soften the blow by pointing out some of the good things about him.

I have never met you but my guess is that your natural charm will override your words. He probably won't hear the words. He will be blinded by love. Best thing would be to cut ties completely.
    Last edited by LostInNerSpace; 03-19-2008 at 05:03 PM.

MBTI
    INTP

You did the right thing. =)

Best of luck

MBTI
    ENFP

Thanks Judous and LostInnerspace.

LostInnerspace: I copied and pasted your advice on word document, should the need arise I know exactly what to say. Thank you very much for that advice.

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    The last time an INTP told me he was in love with me, he looked like he was dying from the admission. It means everything if they say it. Then again, that's been my experience with ENTPs as well.
    This is full of wisdom and truth.
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    This is full of wisdom and truth.
    I thank you.

I can tell when an NTP is on his knees. When it's not an act. When they can't shutter themselves. In those few time-bending moments, I realized what vulnerability can exist in a tough type that I had imagined was impervious to me, to anything they decided to exempt from the A-list of their existence. NTs are hard to crack, and when they do crack, I know from experience it's something that could maim them. I tread carefully.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Renting the movie "Onegin" might bring you some insight.