• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJs, c'mere you bastards

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
Just kidding, I love you. Quite a bit.. And speaking of love, I have a question..(s),

How do you know when you love someone? Do you treat them any differently than you treat everyone else? How do you feel (yes, feel) around them?

How hard was it for you to get over them?

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
title win. :D

All the ENTJs in my life, male and female, seem to just KNOW when they love someone (usually based on a combination of sheer animal attraction, and lack of any of the perverse qualities that make a person weak and repulsive. And they have a LIST.) , and then essentially club them over the heads and drag them back to their love caves. "Hey you. Pants off, and in my life, PRONTO."

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
title win. :D

All the ENTJs in my life, male and female, seem to just KNOW when they love someone (usually based on a combination of sheer animal attraction, and lack of any of the perverse qualities that make a person weak and repulsive. And they have a LIST.) , and then essentially club them over the heads and drag them back to their love caves. "Hey you. Pants off, and in my life, PRONTO."

Just the way INFJ's like, right? As opposed to the INTP version. "Hi. Ummm, errr, do you.....like.....food? Or, to put it more aptly, do you feel like.......eating food....like tonight....or tommorrow or something. I mean, with me of course. Cuz you can't really eat food without me...(wait did I just say that?)...ummm...but, yeah, food is good."

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
LOL. I've never been in a relationship with an ENTJ, and, I can't imagine being fond of the approach. It would send me tearing for the hills with my hair on fire. Most ENTJs are far more critical/forceful than I could ever endure without committing a felony. :blush: (says she who loves her ISTP)

bcubchgo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23528

a couple of big things.

1) we communicate a LOT more with you. We want to understand everything about you. That usually scares you away. :)
2) we become effusively generous. You please us enough that we want to please you in any way we can. The sky is the moon.
3) we feel much more vulnerable around people we love. Because we know we better be nice or you'll get mad at us.
4) get over love? impossible. our love is forever.

T

ThatGirl

We incorporate you and anticipate your needs into out daily schedules.

There is very little you can do, short of losing our respect completely, to really get us upset (mostly we just fix problems as they arise).

We can sometimes be more critical once we assume you will be a permanent fixture. This isn't because we hate you, it is because we love you, and want things to work out really well in the long run.

If anyone even thinks about fucking with you, they have us to deal with.

We become sensual love makers in bed.

We may try to help you out on all the things you have been trying to do with your life, but have sat on the back-burner.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If anyone even thinks about fucking with you, they have us to deal with.

There's probably a lot of people who wish they could shove you in their back pocket and just pull you out and use you whenever they want.

We become sensual love makers in bed.

There's probably a lot of people who wish they could shove you in their back pocket and just pull you out and use you whenever they want.

We may try to help you out on all the things you have been trying to do with your life, but have sat on the back-burner.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I've got the wubbiez, that person sees ALL the raw energy and silliness that no one else does. I'm fun, always smiling and laughing, and getting him to try new things with me.

Like the INFJ I've fallen for, after 5 months or so. :blush:

If I love someone, I will fight for them - ferociously. My BF told me he was being bullied/harrassed by his apartment neighbors for example - I knocked on the door, and with a few key words exchanged (no yelling, profanity or violence)...they learned a valuable lesson on S'ingTFU.

I will also do impractical things...my INFJ and I drove 3 hours on my motorcycle (leaving at 9pm on a worknight) just to find the ultimate spot to lie on the grass, watch the stars and philosophize until the sun came up. We both ended up calling in sick the next day. Though I don't make a habit of it!

Everyone else sees me as "ROOOOAR", he only sees "purrrr..." :wubbie:

quidtimeam

MBTI Type
INTP
Would an ENTJ in love be tempted to integrate their beloved in their work life? I have a long standing fantasy of working on some great project with a fearless ENTJ woman. :yes:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Would an ENTJ in love be tempted to integrate their beloved in their work life? I have a long standing fantasy of working on some great project with a fearless ENTJ woman. :yes:

No. I keep my work and personal life separate, and I encourage my INFJ to do the same. However, my ex was another ENTJ who didn't have or respect that boundary. Though he just had issues with boundaries period.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No. I keep my work and personal life separate, and I encourage my INFJ to do the same. However, my ex was another ENTJ who didn't have or respect that boundary. Though he just had issues with boundaries period.

Oh wow. What does ENTJ-ENTJ look like?

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh wow. What does ENTJ-ENTJ look like?

Pretty fucking ugly. Although he may have just been uniquely crazy.

I actually have an old thread about him.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
^^ Ugh, I couldn't imagine it would be pretty.

I am strictly against having a man in my workplace that I am with, as it would really distract me to a point of which it would become a problem in the relationship.
I agree with everything thing said about, EVERYTHING, but some things I must add:

- I will push the person I love the more I get to know them. It's not so much a nagging, more of...a friendly reminder. My boy doesn't seem to mind after four years as I do in it a way that makes it seem like -- get the shit done, and then we can play. :devil:

- The love I have really does last forever. I tend to idealize the person I am with, and put them up on a pedestal. When I fall, I fall HARD and without any sort of logic or rational entering the equation (this doesn't last as I get my head on straight again sooner or later, but it's a scary time when it does!)

- I will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING for the person I love unless they do something that disrespects me of which I wash my hands of them. But it has to be REALLY fucking bad for this to happen, and has only happened once.

- I am really a romantic. I think of all sorts of cute things to do to help my boy through hard times. I'm just bad about talking feelings, haha.

Like the person said above, I let my boy see me the soft purr rather than the shit-making-ROAR that everyone else sees.

quidtimeam

MBTI Type
INTP
Would you say that you tend to have active fantasy lives? The N would suggest that, but the dominance of Te would seem to work against idle idealization. If you do an internal ideal seated in Ni and Fi, and your environment keeps that ideal a distant reality, does the Te realism win out and bring you to adjust your emotive sentiments, or will you persist in the internal vision even as impracticable fantasy?

Last edited:

quidtimeam

MBTI Type
INTP
An example of this would be an ENTJ woman I know that is hard on herself for having romantic standards she considers "too high", and attempts to feel for men that don't meet her internal standards, usually ending in a nasty clash between Te practicality and Fi sentiment.

bcubchgo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I think fantasy is the wrong word. Perhaps idea driven imagination is better. Most of my thoughts during the day involve either learning something useful that I can apply to something I'm doing, studying something to gain a deeper understanding, or figuring out ways to use what I already know to create variety. Most of that is driven by goals I suppose. I like day dreaming but for a reason.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Absolutely not.

The idea of working together on something, sharing ideas, knowing what we're both talking about intensely is great; but the act of mixing business with romance can get sticky. Smart not to get involved in that aspect initially.