User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

When I've got the wubbiez, that person sees ALL the raw energy and silliness that no one else does. I'm fun, always smiling and laughing, and getting him to try new things with me.

Like the INFJ I've fallen for, after 5 months or so.

If I love someone, I will fight for them - ferociously. My BF told me he was being bullied/harrassed by his apartment neighbors for example - I knocked on the door, and with a few key words exchanged (no yelling, profanity or violence)...they learned a valuable lesson on S'ingTFU.

I will also do impractical things...my INFJ and I drove 3 hours on my motorcycle (leaving at 9pm on a worknight) just to find the ultimate spot to lie on the grass, watch the stars and philosophize until the sun came up. We both ended up calling in sick the next day. Though I don't make a habit of it!

Everyone else sees me as "ROOOOAR", he only sees "purrrr..."
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INTP

Would an ENTJ in love be tempted to integrate their beloved in their work life? I have a long standing fantasy of working on some great project with a fearless ENTJ woman.
    There is a fundamental conviction which some people never acquire, some hold only in their youth, and a few hold to the end of their days--the conviction that ideas matter.The nature of this conviction? That ideas matter means that knowledge matters, that truth matters, that one’s mind matters. And the radiance of that certainty, in the process of growing up, is the best aspect of youth.
    -Ayn Rand

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by quidtimeam View Post
    Would an ENTJ in love be tempted to integrate their beloved in their work life? I have a long standing fantasy of working on some great project with a fearless ENTJ woman.
    No. I keep my work and personal life separate, and I encourage my INFJ to do the same. However, my ex was another ENTJ who didn't have or respect that boundary. Though he just had issues with boundaries period.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    No. I keep my work and personal life separate, and I encourage my INFJ to do the same. However, my ex was another ENTJ who didn't have or respect that boundary. Though he just had issues with boundaries period.
    Oh wow. What does ENTJ-ENTJ look like?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Oh wow. What does ENTJ-ENTJ look like?
    Pretty fucking ugly. Although he may have just been uniquely crazy.

I actually have an old thread about him.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

^^ Ugh, I couldn't imagine it would be pretty.

I am strictly against having a man in my workplace that I am with, as it would really distract me to a point of which it would become a problem in the relationship.
    I agree with everything thing said about, EVERYTHING, but some things I must add:

- I will push the person I love the more I get to know them. It's not so much a nagging, more of...a friendly reminder. My boy doesn't seem to mind after four years as I do in it a way that makes it seem like -- get the shit done, and then we can play.

- The love I have really does last forever. I tend to idealize the person I am with, and put them up on a pedestal. When I fall, I fall HARD and without any sort of logic or rational entering the equation (this doesn't last as I get my head on straight again sooner or later, but it's a scary time when it does!)

- I will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING for the person I love unless they do something that disrespects me of which I wash my hands of them. But it has to be REALLY fucking bad for this to happen, and has only happened once.

- I am really a romantic. I think of all sorts of cute things to do to help my boy through hard times. I'm just bad about talking feelings, haha.

Like the person said above, I let my boy see me the soft purr rather than the shit-making-ROAR that everyone else sees.

MBTI
    INTP

Would you say that you tend to have active fantasy lives? The N would suggest that, but the dominance of Te would seem to work against idle idealization. If you do an internal ideal seated in Ni and Fi, and your environment keeps that ideal a distant reality, does the Te realism win out and bring you to adjust your emotive sentiments, or will you persist in the internal vision even as impracticable fantasy?
    Last edited by quidtimeam; 03-26-2011 at 06:43 AM. Reason: spelling
    There is a fundamental conviction which some people never acquire, some hold only in their youth, and a few hold to the end of their days--the conviction that ideas matter.The nature of this conviction? That ideas matter means that knowledge matters, that truth matters, that one’s mind matters. And the radiance of that certainty, in the process of growing up, is the best aspect of youth.
    -Ayn Rand

MBTI
    INTP

An example of this would be an ENTJ woman I know that is hard on herself for having romantic standards she considers "too high", and attempts to feel for men that don't meet her internal standards, usually ending in a nasty clash between Te practicality and Fi sentiment.
    -Ayn Rand

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I think fantasy is the wrong word. Perhaps idea driven imagination is better. Most of my thoughts during the day involve either learning something useful that I can apply to something I'm doing, studying something to gain a deeper understanding, or figuring out ways to use what I already know to create variety. Most of that is driven by goals I suppose. I like day dreaming but for a reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    SCOEI / Inquisitive

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by quidtimeam View Post
    Absolutely not.

The idea of working together on something, sharing ideas, knowing what we're both talking about intensely is great; but the act of mixing business with romance can get sticky. Smart not to get involved in that aspect initially.