1) Why do you procrastinate?
2) What strategies have you tried to prevent this habit?
3) How long does it take before you realise that you're procrastinating?
4) When you start realising it at time 3), what do you do?
5) Do others know that you're procrastinating?
6) Would you be able to commit, say, 2 hours away from the computer to study each day [or at least every two days]? If not, why?
7) How much time do you spend online versus study time?
8) Do you feel like you want your computer to be stuck to you biologically? [laughs!]
These questions are a good start in diagnosing the 'badness' of procrastination you're having at the moment.