• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Charlie Sheen

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFJ. Do NOT type him as an ENTJ. Please. Just don't.
fu, he is no INFJ

I'd type him as ESTP the logical subtype. He measures 'winning' by accumulation of resources in the physical realm.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
INFJ. Do NOT type him as an ENTJ. Please. Just don't.

INFJ? You on some drugs? And what's wrong with ENTJ? I think it's one of the two closest guesses for him (ESTP or ENTJ.) Just because you think you're ENTJ and fancy that you can't relate to him doesn't mean he's not ENTJ.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, Ive seen a bunch of his recent interviews with abc as well as that autotuned version. I thought possible ENTX.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
INFJ? You on some drugs? And what's wrong with ENTJ? I think it's one of the two closest guesses for him (ESTP or ENTJ.) Just because you think you're ENTJ and fancy that you can't relate to him doesn't mean he's not ENTJ.

Where do you reason ENTJ from?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You can't type that nut job, he's obviously fucking nuts. He probably ruined his brain from all those drugs, so he now has symptoms of unmedicated schizophrenia or bipolar type I.

You can't convince posters in one way or another in a thread when they skip straight to the newest page to declare that YES THEY ARE THE WINNER HERE ME LOOK AT ME.

Personal insults, veiled or otherwise, also seem fashionable. How very effective they are.

Then again, that's how these usually play out. Good thing Chuck doesn't deserve much more.

Carry on.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Where do you reason ENTJ from?

He's extremely directive and seems like an "in-charge" kind of guy. That means ESTJ, ESTP, ENTJ, or ENFJ. As I think we can safely rule out his being an Fe dom, that gets rid of ENFJ. Now, any one of the remaining types (ENTJ, ESTP, ESTJ) works, but since you asked, I'll tell you why I narrowed it down even further.

Since he seems to have a healthy dose of Se, I think we can rule out ESTJ. And since he seems to be rather more driven and accomplishment oriented (he is a huge braggart) than laid-back, I eliminated ESTP in favor of ENTJ.

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
And since he seems to be rather more driven and accomplishment oriented (he is a huge braggart) than laid-back, I eliminated ESTP in favor of ENTJ.

Just to support that, I'd like to point out how much money he's been capable of making based off of his recent notoriety. He's on tour in my area, and based on ((ticket price * sold out audience size) - average house take) he seems to be making in the ballpark of a quarter of a million dollars a night for an hour and a half speaking engagement. Heck, my wife and I have been thinking about buying seats. Granted he seems pretty crazy, but he's a very entertaining guy. Highly capable financial opportunism like that screams ENTJ to me, but maybe that's based on ENTJs I knew on Wall St.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

His type is NUTS. But I think he's just an NF who snapped. It's hard to imagine a T making an embarrassment of himself like that.

Actually, I take it back.

He seems like an ESTJ on a Te-Ne loop. That'd explain all the weird shit he says in the midst of his psycho controlling behavior.

Pity. He was great in Wall Street.

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
I really don't get all this Charlie Sheen hype. Maybe it's because I don't watch TV and have never seen an episode of 2 and a half men, but I have been completely oblivious to Charlie Sheen since Hot Shots. Of course, I saw a minute interview with him recently and would have to say HIGH is probably not an MBTI-endorsed type.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everybody loathes a drug abusing self-loathing piece of shit. You get to experience what it is like without needing to get drunk/high yourself all the time.

Even I like the funny warlock.

But it's all just entertainment, nothing more.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really don't get all this Charlie Sheen hype. Maybe it's because I don't watch TV and have never seen an episode of 2 and a half men, but I have been completely oblivious to Charlie Sheen since Hot Shots. Of course, I saw a minute interview with him recently and would have to say HIGH is probably not an MBTI-endorsed type.

Maybe it should be, if it has more predictive quality than one of the conventional types. (And looking at Charlie's life, I'd have to regretfully say it apparently does.)

Just curious: Why do some people say Charlie is N? I don't get N vibes from him, never have. He seems to be totally immersed in the time stream.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you a short poem on Charlie Sheen.

'Charlie Sheen, taking drugs to extremes'
'Your family is a tripod, what a wonderous machine'
'You were kicked off TVeee'
'For CBS no more moneee'
'You are still winning even if some think you're a drama queen'
'Either way, I still find you funnieee'​
I have no excuse for causing the world to experience the pain of reading the short poem above.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Just curious: Why do some people say Charlie is N? I don't get N vibes from him, never have. He seems to be totally immersed in the time stream.

Me neither. He seems to be all Se from what I can tell. He's all about interacting with the external world - booze, drugs, sex and non-stop partying. Total ESTP.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Me neither. He seems to be all Se from what I can tell. He's all about interacting with the external world - booze, drugs, sex and non-stop partying. Total ESTP.

Also things that could be related to being a E7 tho.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
I thought we were discussing MBTI not enneagram :tongue:. I never did get into enneagram actually; should really look that up.

Entj

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8W7
I would put money on ENTJ.

Though I see ENTP as a possibility.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Strange to think that entjs would generally be flabbergasted, shocked, ashamed, horrified at the notion that most here consider him one?

Just to update my estimation, sx/sp e19 istj.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe it should be, if it has more predictive quality than one of the conventional types. (And looking at Charlie's life, I'd have to regretfully say it apparently does.)

for me it's because he speaks in metaphors...but perhaps he is an estp. i guess i can see that too.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
for me it's because he speaks in metaphors...but perhaps he is an estp. i guess i can see that too.

A lot of the phrases he has popularized are common gamer jargon. I pick up that kind of language, too, from playing WoW and RTS games so much. Thats why I said a few pages back that I think he's either a gamer, or browses 4chan too much.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah i wouldn't know anything about that...i can't be sure on s/n but extp 7w8 seems accurate.