User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Charlie Sheen

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    INFJ. Do NOT type him as an ENTJ. Please. Just don't.
    fu, he is no INFJ

I'd type him as ESTP the logical subtype. He measures 'winning' by accumulation of resources in the physical realm.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    INFJ. Do NOT type him as an ENTJ. Please. Just don't.
    INFJ? You on some drugs? And what's wrong with ENTJ? I think it's one of the two closest guesses for him (ESTP or ENTJ.) Just because you think you're ENTJ and fancy that you can't relate to him doesn't mean he's not ENTJ.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yes, Ive seen a bunch of his recent interviews with abc as well as that autotuned version. I thought possible ENTX.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    INFJ? You on some drugs? And what's wrong with ENTJ? I think it's one of the two closest guesses for him (ESTP or ENTJ.) Just because you think you're ENTJ and fancy that you can't relate to him doesn't mean he's not ENTJ.
    Where do you reason ENTJ from?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    You can't type that nut job, he's obviously fucking nuts. He probably ruined his brain from all those drugs, so he now has symptoms of unmedicated schizophrenia or bipolar type I.
    You can't convince posters in one way or another in a thread when they skip straight to the newest page to declare that YES THEY ARE THE WINNER HERE ME LOOK AT ME.

Personal insults, veiled or otherwise, also seem fashionable. How very effective they are.

Then again, that's how these usually play out. Good thing Chuck doesn't deserve much more.

Carry on.

thinking of you

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Where do you reason ENTJ from?
    He's extremely directive and seems like an "in-charge" kind of guy. That means ESTJ, ESTP, ENTJ, or ENFJ. As I think we can safely rule out his being an Fe dom, that gets rid of ENFJ. Now, any one of the remaining types (ENTJ, ESTP, ESTJ) works, but since you asked, I'll tell you why I narrowed it down even further.

Since he seems to have a healthy dose of Se, I think we can rule out ESTJ. And since he seems to be rather more driven and accomplishment oriented (he is a huge braggart) than laid-back, I eliminated ESTP in favor of ENTJ.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ISFJ

And since he seems to be rather more driven and accomplishment oriented (he is a huge braggart) than laid-back, I eliminated ESTP in favor of ENTJ.
    Just to support that, I'd like to point out how much money he's been capable of making based off of his recent notoriety. He's on tour in my area, and based on ((ticket price * sold out audience size) - average house take) he seems to be making in the ballpark of a quarter of a million dollars a night for an hour and a half speaking engagement. Heck, my wife and I have been thinking about buying seats. Granted he seems pretty crazy, but he's a very entertaining guy. Highly capable financial opportunism like that screams ENTJ to me, but maybe that's based on ENTJs I knew on Wall St.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

His type is NUTS. But I think he's just an NF who snapped. It's hard to imagine a T making an embarrassment of himself like that.

Actually, I take it back.

He seems like an ESTJ on a Te-Ne loop. That'd explain all the weird shit he says in the midst of his psycho controlling behavior.

Pity. He was great in Wall Street.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INTJ

I really don't get all this Charlie Sheen hype. Maybe it's because I don't watch TV and have never seen an episode of 2 and a half men, but I have been completely oblivious to Charlie Sheen since Hot Shots. Of course, I saw a minute interview with him recently and would have to say HIGH is probably not an MBTI-endorsed type.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Everybody loathes a drug abusing self-loathing piece of shit. You get to experience what it is like without needing to get drunk/high yourself all the time.

Even I like the funny warlock.

But it's all just entertainment, nothing more.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf