Thread: Charlie Sheen

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Extrapolate much? Sheen isn't penning a song or a poem. He was doing an interview.

I don't know how to describe it. The way he uses these metaphors are not normal. Most people use metaphors to communicate better with someone. A better way of getting a point across. Sheen doesn't do this. He uses metaphors without context. Just throws it out there and we then have to go backwards to piece together what he is talking about. It's as if it's his own internal language without filters. That's why I say a manic phase or un-medicated schizophrenia. Also, Usehername said above he does exhibit persecution and delusions of grandeur which is also symptoms of mania in bipolar.
    I agree with you. He's so disconnected from reality, he isn't really even trying to make sense. He lives in a constant haze and has really no clue what's even going on around him. He's basically become like the main character of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, or Hunter Thompson. Totally delusional...
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Extrapolate much? Sheen isn't penning a song or a poem. He was doing an interview.
    I don't know how to describe it. The way he uses these metaphors are not normal. Most people use metaphors to communicate better with someone. A better way of getting a point across. Sheen doesn't do this. He uses metaphors without context. Just throws it out there and we then have to go backwards to piece together what he is talking about. It's as if it's his own internal language without filters. That's why I say a manic phase or un-medicated schizophrenia. Also, Usehername said above he does exhibit persecution and delusions of grandeur which is also symptoms of mania in bipolar.
    Lol. I agree. The syntactic use of his words is so unusual, even for an ENTP - very Hunter S. Thompson-like.

I'm going to go with ESTP since his whole lifestyle has been about fast-paced action and just "letting loose." ENTPs would seem to want more in life than "epic partying." I think we are really seeing an ESTP who's lost his sh 1t. I mean, look at this video (25 seconds in):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0S2SzV6Nw4#t=0m25s[/YOUTUBE]

You are no match for this warlock...My power will consume you every day...ugly whore.
    Wtf?

A window to the soul

Check out this video...

[YOUTUBE="fIL7Nnlw1LI"]Charlie Sheen Drug Test Results Revealed Live on 'GMA' (02.28.11) [/YOUTUBE]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIL7Nnlw1LI

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Do you still think he's serious? I think it's painfully obvious that he's fucking around on purpose, and I don't see how this isn't the nail in the coffin for the "he's lost his shit" faction.

And I'll repeat, I think he's an ENTJ.

[YOUTUBE="UyH1ip57iT4"]Winning Recipes[/YOUTUBE]
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Do you still think he's serious? I think it's painfully obvious that he's fucking around on purpose, and I don't see how this isn't the nail in the coffin for the "he's lost his shit" faction.

[YOUTUBE="UyH1ip57iT4"]Winning Recipes[/YOUTUBE]
    Agreed. I respect how he makes his self-depreciation fabulous. It's like a Charlie Sheen spin off of the Chuck Norris joke meme.

But it's not the nail in the coffin because people need something sensationally negative to talk about.

Ginkgo

Maybe people are just startled because he's acting as himself.

Permabanned

I finally decided to research this whole Charlie Sheen situation..

The whole Charlie Sheen issue doesn't even seem to be about Charlie Sheen. It's about society. It's about conforming to society vs doing whatever you want to do. It's about doing what you wan't to do vs doing what you are supposed to do.

Society gets upset because he is doing what he wants to do..and to society that's dangerous. He's like North Korea, or Iran.

Where I stand on the whole society vs individualism thing, I don't know..but that's the argument as I see it.

What's weird is now he seems to be carving out a whole other system..and people are starting to follow it. Thus he is now the very system that he told to go screw themselves not too long ago.

People are way too interesting.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

charlie who?

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    charlie who?
    Estevez, Carlos.