• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Charlie Sheen

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extrapolate much? Sheen isn't penning a song or a poem. He was doing an interview.

I don't know how to describe it. The way he uses these metaphors are not normal. Most people use metaphors to communicate better with someone. A better way of getting a point across. Sheen doesn't do this. He uses metaphors without context. Just throws it out there and we then have to go backwards to piece together what he is talking about. It's as if it's his own internal language without filters. That's why I say a manic phase or un-medicated schizophrenia. Also, Usehername said above he does exhibit persecution and delusions of grandeur which is also symptoms of mania in bipolar.

I agree with you. He's so disconnected from reality, he isn't really even trying to make sense. He lives in a constant haze and has really no clue what's even going on around him. He's basically become like the main character of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, or Hunter Thompson. Totally delusional...

Scorquendo

MBTI Type
INTP
Extrapolate much? Sheen isn't penning a song or a poem. He was doing an interview.
I don't know how to describe it. The way he uses these metaphors are not normal. Most people use metaphors to communicate better with someone. A better way of getting a point across. Sheen doesn't do this. He uses metaphors without context. Just throws it out there and we then have to go backwards to piece together what he is talking about. It's as if it's his own internal language without filters. That's why I say a manic phase or un-medicated schizophrenia. Also, Usehername said above he does exhibit persecution and delusions of grandeur which is also symptoms of mania in bipolar.

Lol. I agree. The syntactic use of his words is so unusual, even for an ENTP - very Hunter S. Thompson-like.

I'm going to go with ESTP since his whole lifestyle has been about fast-paced action and just "letting loose." ENTPs would seem to want more in life than "epic partying." I think we are really seeing an ESTP who's lost his sh 1t. I mean, look at this video (25 seconds in):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0S2SzV6Nw4#t=0m25s[/YOUTUBE]

You are no match for this warlock...My power will consume you every day...ugly whore.

Wtf? :shock:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Do you still think he's serious? I think it's painfully obvious that he's fucking around on purpose, and I don't see how this isn't the nail in the coffin for the "he's lost his shit" faction.

And I'll repeat, I think he's an ENTJ.

[YOUTUBE="UyH1ip57iT4"]Winning Recipes[/YOUTUBE]

G

Ginkgo

Do you still think he's serious? I think it's painfully obvious that he's fucking around on purpose, and I don't see how this isn't the nail in the coffin for the "he's lost his shit" faction.

[YOUTUBE="UyH1ip57iT4"]Winning Recipes[/YOUTUBE]

Agreed. I respect how he makes his self-depreciation fabulous. It's like a Charlie Sheen spin off of the Chuck Norris joke meme.

But it's not the nail in the coffin because people need something sensationally negative to talk about.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I finally decided to research this whole Charlie Sheen situation..

The whole Charlie Sheen issue doesn't even seem to be about Charlie Sheen. It's about society. It's about conforming to society vs doing whatever you want to do. It's about doing what you wan't to do vs doing what you are supposed to do.

Society gets upset because he is doing what he wants to do..and to society that's dangerous. He's like North Korea, or Iran.

Where I stand on the whole society vs individualism thing, I don't know..but that's the argument as I see it.

What's weird is now he seems to be carving out a whole other system..and people are starting to follow it. Thus he is now the very system that he told to go screw themselves not too long ago.

People are way too interesting.

HighwayChild

Enneagram
4w5
Charlie Sheen obviously has a really good publicist. Before the 20/20 interview, everything said about him was negative and people were bring "their judgement" into his cloud. So he probably got sick of it, quit giving a flip, and did the 20/20 interview wanting to show his truth, as eccentric as it was. Now people love him. I mean he is everywhere, even more so, and now it's not all negative. Even the nay sayers can't stop talking about him because it's selling. He's winning. Genius. After the 20/20 interview, he definately came off as completely full of himself but I think he is awesome for it all. Now I think he's taking it overboard and may turn into a parody of himself, but that's just my opinion. I'd be surprised if 2 1/2 Men survived without him if it continued to run.

HighwayChild

Enneagram
4w5
my initial thought was ESTP but now I'm leaning toward ENTP and an unhealthy 8w7.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
You can't type that nut job, he's obviously fucking nuts. He probably ruined his brain from all those drugs, so he now has symptoms of unmedicated schizophrenia or bipolar type I.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i like knowing that it doesn't matter how many women you beat, if you can say some internet meme-worthy shit, you're good. woooo america!!!

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
i like knowing that it doesn't matter how many women you beat, if you can say some internet meme-worthy shit, you're good. woooo america!!!

And if you beat men, you're not just good, you're a badass!

FUCK YEAH!

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFJ. Do NOT type him as an ENTJ. Please. Just don't.