Socionics
    ???

^ That is the embodiment of winning.
    "Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand."

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

The way he used language and connected nouns that had no correlation but made them "make sense" screams un-medicated schizophrenic or he was in the midst of bipolar mania. I don't get any specific type from him.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    The way he used language and connected nouns that had no correlation but made them "make sense" screams un-medicated schizophrenic or he was in the midst of bipolar mania. I don't get any specific type from him.
    Which parts are you referring to? I know what he means by Warlock, for example.. or feasting on troll bones. He's just talking about beating CBS for canceling his show. His focus is at the point where he can only come up with a word like "warlock" to illustrate it. He has no qualms for embracing "violent hatred" and thinks he has superior mental abilities in rubbing them in the dirt, taking them to court, etc.. He also uses terms like "Vatican Assassin" which conjures up images from stories like the Da Vinci Code. A killer emboldened with divine sanction. Basically, he's illustrating his level of zeal.

MBTI
    INTP

He can use metaphors. It means very little, but it does indicate some skill with language.

If I was into binging for days at a time on intravenous drugs & various barbiturates , engaging in lude sex acts most likely prohibited in 3/4ths of the continental USA, unprotected of course, and rubbing elbows with the Hollywood elite, all the while having our misadventures streamed live on various news feeds and funded by affluent TV executives, He'd be a pretty cool guy to hang out with. I'm just a little too square for ol' Charlie.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

manic, would appear to be his current type.

Quote Originally Posted by Criteria for Manic Episode

A. A distinct period of abnormally and persistently elevated, expansive, or irritable mood, lasting at least 1 week (or any duration if hospitalization is necessary).

B. During the period of mood disturbance, three (or more) of the following symptoms have persisted (four if the mood is only irritable) and have been present to a significant degree:

(1) inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
    (2) decreased need for sleep (e.g., feels rested after only 3 hours of sleep)
    (3) more talkative than usual or pressure to keep talking
    (4) flight of ideas or subjective experience that thoughts are racing
    (5) distractibility (i.e., attention too easily drawn to unimportant or irrelevant external stimuli)
    (6) increase in goal-directed activity (either socially, at work or school, or sexually) or psychomotor agitation
    (7) excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences (e.g., engaging in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, or foolish business investments)

C. The symptoms do not meet criteria for a Mixed Episode.

D. The mood disturbance is sufficiently severe to cause marked impairment in occupational functioning or in usual social activities or relationships with others, or to necessitate hospitalization to prevent harm to self or others, or there are psychotic features.

E. The symptoms are not due to the direct physiological effects of a substance (e.g., a drug of abuse, a medication, or other treatment) or a general medical condition (e.g., hyperthyroidism).

Note: Manic-like episodes that are clearly caused by somatic antidepressant treatment (e.g., medication, electroconvulsive therapy, light therapy) should not count toward a diagnosis of Bipolar I Disorder.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Wow. I guess we should just go ahead and drop poets, singers, and lyricists in the "schizophrenic" repository as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Wow. I guess we should just go ahead and drop poets, singers, and lyricists in the "schizophrenic" repository as well.
    I could see what she's saying. I just don't know what she had in mind specifically. Sheen strings a lot of imagery at once (without any preparation either). Coupled with his stoked attitude, it does make him look manic or schizophrenic. It should be pointed out that he just gained his sobriety back though. And by his own will. Even when people get help, you'll find that they get on highs like this.. "new lease on life" and all that. Only in his case, he thinks he's a warlock.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right good point...maybe he's all edgy and skitsy acting because he's not yet comfortable being sober...withdrawal induced mania or something...??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

He has drug-induced delusions of grandeur and persecution. He's not throwing out bravado, he's effed up his brain and is working from very misguided premises.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis