I would, on certain conditions:
- They must be open minded and tolerate that I have a different opinion, and not attempt to force theirs on me.
- Any children we have shall be raised secularly. I won't insist that they become atheists, but there will be no preaching. Children will learn about religion without being taught religion.
- That said, should the children want to become theists, that's fine.
- Their religious principles must not violate my fundamental moral principles. Such as, there will be no genital mutilation of my children. Daughters shall not wear burqa. They will not attend religiously sponsored schools. They cannot sponsor extremism and must thoroughly denounce violence towards adherents of other religions and of the irreligious.
- I will eat pork, beef, keep a dog and will not adhere to their taboos and on most occasions, shall not go to churches, synagogues or mosques.