• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Wiki project - entp description

Kenneth Almighty

MBTI Type
ENXP
OK, if I'm going to be rational about this, the last thing I'd do is give this job to an entp.

Like hell it's going to be unbiased :p

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, at least if it is written by ENTPs, it is going to be accurate :laugh:

And then if each description is written by the type it is describing, then they are all biased and therefore together it is unbiased. Awesome and accurate descriptions for all 16, that's where it's at :yes:

PH.

MBTI Type
INTP
I have been questioning my INTP/ENTP already and this thread made it worse xD

I can relate to a LOT of this. Forgetting stuff all the time, especially when I was younger. I had to make a system for myself so I wouldn't forget things anymore. I also have a horrible insight in time. I just don't know how long it takes me to get somewhere, and this has resulted in being way too early or way too late.

Could also just be my ADD though :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Its all about risk. and the IMPULSE.
If you are an ENTP, you are a DOER.
If you are an INTP, you are a Theorist (but then you can can be also a doer like Bill Gates), but then you're not as impulsive and you make better calculations.