User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I'm good at knowing how people work, what their directions and underlying dynamics are yet whenever I am concerned I tend to be quite oblivious to how people actually feel about me. It led me to perhaps over do things in the past, act like some kind of comedia\entertainer to reassure myself as to my capacity to hold other people's interest.
    Yes I tend to be oblivious about how others feel about me, that doesn't really come handy when it comes to women.
    I talk to people who HATE me like nothing's going on sometimes And then other people tell me...hey that guy hates you sooo much, why do you even talk to him? Can't you see you're annoying him even more ? And I'm like...hmm ...what? Where did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am always thinking why do all the descriptions say that entps like to argue, tho actually I am a very harmony seeking guy and actually really like the idea of why cant we all work together.?
    I don't argue that much either...but if I hear something like: "God punishes people from the US with tornadoes" which is pretty much RETARDED, I will start arguing, and tell that person he has a retarded point of view. I mean...someone actually said that...I can't believe how retarded it sounds...

A good thing I can relate to again. I often noticed that by being the comedy / entertainer guy, I was tho that I had a billion friends, still always the one who was alone the most. I think it's mandatory to learn in life that you cant make things pleasant for everyone, at some points in life you have to take an opinion and to step on some peoples toes. A wisdom I learnt very lately in life
    I'm also very entertaining, and people think I have a shitload of friends and I'm like having fun most of the time. And it's pretty weird ...because I have less intimate friends than them I just have a lot of random acquaintances, I am not a womanizer, and I don't go to parties all day long.

"The chase is better than the catch" - this seems one of the ENTPs motto.

MBTI
    ENTP

And I forget things. I forget where I put things. I forget I have to do things.

I locked myself outside of my apartment.
    And I locked myself outside of my car.

Which was pretty ridiculous.

I forgot my laptop in a cab, but the cab driver shouted at me to come back and take my laptop. Leaving tips can be useful...

I forget birthdays, I forgot ...again..how old is my mother..but I've asked her like 2352 times.

I'm late, and sometimes I'm very early...like...an hour early

It's so funny...

Bad things/situations may seem funny to me... I don't know... pissed people tell me pretty often...what's funny? Can't you see we're fucked?!?!

A window to the soul

^I left my new camera in a cab in Las Vegas. If my EZTag wasn't stuck to my windshield, I'd be stuck in a toll booth every morning on the way to work. It's because I'm already juggling too much responsibility, and I don't get enough sleep, which I'm not complaining about. I've already started working on my yard getting ready for Spring. I've got 10-projects going on almost simultaneously. It's kind of funny to step back and look at that. Bet it looks like I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but when I'm done, there's no denying that I DO and it's AWESOME!

Edit: BTW, when I say 'done', I mean I'm at a stopping point where I'm satisfied with my work. I have many thoughts of future enhancements.

For me, it's tough not to laugh at pissy people because I've already considered the possible outcomes and given the heads up of what's the most likely scenario. I often begin with, "I predict" and end with "I told ya so." I've noticed that after that happens a couple of times, people start taking me seriously when it counts and those that don't, get left behind by their own choosing.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

^^

I agree, I am on a job that requires a lot of management and I forget things a lot. I stack things in an ordner in which I will do them in my head, like project 1, 2 and 3, but I've always only room for two projects to remember, everything before that sometimes is just gone. Gladly I somehow manage to remember before the deadline surpases, yet I do not understand why I am such an idiot at times.

Glad I trained myself to always check for door keys before I leave the apartment. It looks like a nervous tick nowadays but if I hadnt that, I'ld made the lockpicking service already rich
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Glad I trained myself to always check for door keys before I leave the apartment. It looks like a nervous tick nowadays but if I hadnt that, I'ld made the lockpicking service already rich
    Hahaha I do the same thing...it's so obsessive compulsive ...but if I don't do it...I'll surely forget something.

I check for keys, cigarettes, lighter, subway ticket, and money.

And I didn't come up with this... somebody told me.....and it's helpful..sort of...I still forget the lighter though.

Today I asked a girl for a lighter, and she said she didn't smoke, we were waiting for the bus...and then I realized I had a lighter on me...so I took it out of my pocket and lit my cigar, I remember asking myself...I wonder what she's thinking? Me lighting a cigar 1 minute after I asked her if she has a lighter

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hahaha, ok I can really identify with this .
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

ReflecTcelfeR

Early statement on provoking arguments even though we enjoy harmony. I tend to realize that provocation can lead to an openness and when festering wounds are opened and allowed to heal properly a more harmonic environment is created overall. People just have to accept that this will be painful, depending on the depth of the scars.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Hahaha I do the same thing...it's so obsessive compulsive ...but if I don't do it...I'll surely forget something.

Same
    I had to develop a routine of checking and rechecking for keys everytime I go out otherwise i'd get locked out of my place 5 times a month.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post

Hahaha...I try to be that way, but sometimes I get to fed up with the details that I just say FUCK IT and go out the door without checking twice. If I've left something then I guess it'll just be a chance to improvise a solution. Not the best mentality, but sometimes I just can't be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I think it'd be better to say what we think is true about us rather than our type. Because people tend to associate themselves with their types too much.
    Then you can just look at the data you get and see what's the general tendency.
    Yes. Agreed. This. This makes sense.